1. Encoding problems in Linux & MySQL stackoverflow.com
I have developed my Java/EE program in Windows machine and everything worked perfectly in Windows, but when I installed my WAR to Jboss in Linux machine I have encoding issues with ...
2. Encoding problem wirh JDBC and MySQL stackoverflow.com
I'm grabbing data from RSS-channels, sanitize it and save in the database. I use java, tidy, MySQL and JDBC. Steps:
3. Java store crawleds page to mysql in a unified encoding stackoverflow.com
I am crawling webpages to MySQL database using Java. These webpages are in various encoding(e.g. GBK, UTF8 ...) and may contain none ASCII characters, however, I managed to detect each page's encoding ...
4. MySQL-UTF8 to HTML conversion problem stackoverflow.com
I use MySQL5.1 with UTF8-encoded for the field customer_name.
However, on the JSP-page, which is UTF-8 (in all ways, meta-tags etc), it appears wrong.
In the database I see:
5. ÅØÆ - Trouble with the text encoding from HTML -> Java -> MySQL -> Java -> HTML stackoverflow.com
I am currently working on my homepage which is entirely supported by a number of java classes and a MYSQL database. I have a form in HTML where I allow viewers to ...