1. Invalid Oracle URL specified: OracleDataSource.makeURL stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to connect to a local oracle database but I'm getting this cryptic error message:
2. Default Schema in Oracle Connection URL stackoverflow.com
I'd like to set default database schema in Oracle Connection URL
My sample SQL statement:
I need to query database without schema prefix
3. JDBC URL for Oracle XA client stackoverflow.com
Using the JDBC driver oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource, what is the correct format of the JDBC URL? The thin format of
does not work. WebSphere is reporting that the given url (which is ...
5. how to you find out the database's url? stackoverflow.com
How do you find out the url and port for an oracle db? example
"jdbc:oracle:thin:@host:port:dbName","userName", "password");edit: is there an sql command or log/configuration file i can look at
6. Username & Password in JDBC Connection URL stackoverflow.com
I was using a SQuirrel SQL Client to connect & browse my oracle database servers. I have given the credentials in the connection URL itself. But it still prompts for the ...
7. How should I write JDBC url for Oracle with LDAP and two LDAP servers? stackoverflow.com
I have an Oracle database with LDAP, and can connect by writing smth like:
But this is not failover (we have another server with Oracle LDAP - oid1.wow.com:666) How can I use both ...
8. What is correct JDBC URL syntax if Oracle wallets are used? stackoverflow.com
There are 2 URL syntax, old syntax which will only work with SID and the new one with Oracle service name.
What is correct JDBC URL ...
9. Invalid Oracle URL specified forums.netbeans.org
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 am Post subject: Invalid Oracle URL specified Hi, I have spent 2 days trying to get this working. Going round in circles. ...
10. about "sid" in url for Oracle connection coderanch.com
11. Oracle d.b URL explanation please coderanch.com
12. Invalid Oracle URL specified error... coderanch.com
13. Invalid oracle URL coderanch.com
Hi Jan, I have given the wrong database name as CRM2 and now I corrected it as "Srm". the command "tnsping Srm" works and displays attempting to contact
14. Passing user and password in Oracle RAC url coderanch.com
Unfortunately, this is not a programmatic call. I'm trying to configure Tomcat 5.5 to use an Oracle RAC database for session replication and the configuration tags provide only one attribute on the tag. That attribute is connectionURL.
15. Parameters on Oracle JDBC URL coderanch.com
I wonder if anyone can help. I am writing a class which uses a JDBC PreparedStatement object to call a stored procedure on an Oracle database. To create the PreparedStatement object I use the prepareStatement method of the Connection object. I do not create the Connection object - this is important - it is passed into my method by another piece ...
16. JDBC URL for Two Oracle Nodes forums.oracle.com
You'd have to write code to handle that. Of course any data you write to either node would automatically make the data the other node contains outdated, so when the node you're using goes down all data your client application is working with is immediately invalid and needs to be reloaded from the server (hoping something similar exists there). Not a ...