1. Problem with Date in Oracle using JDBC stackoverflow.com
I've the following scenario: Two computer: First computer running under Windows Vista, second computer running under Linux, connecting both to Oracle 10g. Oracle 10g is running in the second computer. I've have done one ...
2. Querying record by date (01 may 1916) on Oracle using Java/EJB 2.x stackoverflow.com
I have an EJB 2.1 entity bean that queries a "date of birth" column in an Oracle table. The column in the database is of type DATE. The query works without ...
3. DateTime parameter when calling stored function from java code stackoverflow.com
I call stored function with such signature:
FUNCTION ADDDAYS (city VARCHAR2, startDate DATE, numDays INTEGER)from java code:
4. Java - creating an oracle date field stackoverflow.com
I have an Oracle
5. Date difference in date in Oracle and Java stackoverflow.com
following problem is bothering me and I can't find any reasonable explanation and a solution. Perhaps someone could enlighten me. I have an application that calculates date difference (in days) - in ...
6. Java date checking help Then convert to VB.NET 2010 stackoverflow.com
I have the following Java code that i am trying to dissect to better understand what all it is doing:
7. Java Time anomaly stackoverflow.com
I am using this code to set an old date and store it in Database, but when I retrieve it from the Database the value is changed from what I have ...
8. Oracle date-time fields coderanch.com
Hi, I am using OracleDB for the first time. Could someone help me with the appropriate DateTIme fields available in Oracle. I would like to create a table Student(ID, Name, DateofBirth) What will be the corresponding CREATE TABLE statement for the above. I would preferabley like the DateofBirth field to hold both the date as well as time. Thanks in advance, ...
9. Oracle Date/Time field coderanch.com
10. Mapping Oracle Date/Time to Java types. coderanch.com