1. SET SCAN OFF with Thin Driver stackoverflow.com
I use DbUnit to populate test database with test data before executing tests. Fragment of my ant script:
<taskdef name="dbunit" classname="org.dbunit.ant.DbUnitTask" classpath="dbunit-2.2.jar" /> <target name="load"> ...
2. DBUnit and Oracle JDBC (ClassCastException) stackoverflow.com
I want to dump my test db into the raw xml file using dbunit and I'm getting ClassCastException. Below the code:
3. Unitils / DBunit / Oracle - how to insert dataset in oracle views? stackoverflow.com
It seems to be a simple question. I have some unitils tests in a spring application. The database contains some oracle views and i just want to insert dataset into these ...
4. Simulate trigger with dbUnit stackoverflow.com
I'm using dbUnit to put test data in DB with dataset like
5. DBUNIT Help - Oracle XMLType forums.oracle.com
Hey everyone...wondering if I might be able to get help or pointed in the right direction to put this post. I'm just starting off using DBUNIT and I have everything all setup with my dataset but my database uses Oracle XMLType object on one of the column's in a 9I database. When I try to insert a new record into the ...