1. How to encode characters from Oracle to XML? stackoverflow.com
In my environment here I use Java to serialize the result set to XML. It happens basically like this:
2. Encoding issue in Java stackoverflow.com
I have a CSV file that contains both ASCII & Unicode characters. say "ÅÔÉA". I am not sure abt the encoding format of this file, but when I open it in ...
3. Java clob retrieval using getString - character encoding issue stackoverflow.com
So I have a database with a table, where one of it's entries is 'é€áí', and I know this is correct in the db. It is stored as a clob. In Java, ...
4. Character encoding while reading data using Java-JDBC from Oracle database stackoverflow.com
We have data stored in oracle 10g db which contains french character set. The requirement is to read the data and generate a output file using Java. I checked the validity of ...
5. oracle + java encoding problem while insert stackoverflow.com
I am kind of stuck on this one. im not a java or oracle guru, so please give detailed answers :) i've a web-service that inserts something into DB. the web-service is ...
6. Encoding problem from database to javamail stackoverflow.com
I have a small application which reads from a Oracle 9i database and sends the data via e-mail, using JavaMail. The database has
7. How do I set character encoding for Oracle 10g with JDBC stackoverflow.com
I am using Java and Oracle 10g database.
How can I specify the character encoding like UTF-8 for the Oracle database with JDBC?