1. JDBC - Oracle ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException stackoverflow.com
I'm getting an Exception while trying to insert a row in oracle table. I'm using ojdbc5.jar for oracle 11 this is the sql i'm trying
and i get following Exception. Any ...
2. Can a JBoss JDBC connection be invalidated so that it doesn't get resupplied from the connection pool? stackoverflow.com
I have a circumstance where a JDBC connection places the Oracle session to which it is attached into a particular state (i.e. DBMS_FLASHBACK enabled mode). It's possible for the exit of ...
3. JBoss JDBC warning - "Unable to fill pool" stackoverflow.com
We're getting this random warning from JBoss.. any idea why? It happens at random times when there are no active threads. Everything works when any processing resumes.
4. JBoss database connection pool auto-commit behavior stackoverflow.com
We are using JBoss 4 and Oracle with a JNDI datasource configured via JBoss datasource XML file. Recently realized that all connections acquired from the datasource by default has the auto-commit property ...
5. How to solve the jboss + oracle problem: "the network adapter could not stablish the connection"? stackoverflow.com
I'm using Oracle 10.2.0.4 server and we are testing Java Application Servers in order to chose the most appropriate for our needs. So far we managed to get OpenEJB and GlassFish ...
6. configure oracle jdbc driver in jboss stackoverflow.com
i'm new to jboss, i wish to setup a development server on my local machine to be used with netbeans, under windows xp; I need to install the oracle jdbc driver ...
7. Oracle stored procedure hanging when called via jdbc stackoverflow.com
I have a web application which executes oracle stored procedures and shows the results on a browser. The technology stack is as follows: Browser <-> spring mvc <-> [(tomcat)jboss] <-jdbc-> oracle. The stored ...
8. set prefetch row size stackoverflow.com
How to set prefetch size in either oracle connection url or in jboss datasource file?
9. Oracle / Jboss 4.0.0 problem coderanch.com
10. Oracle 10g RAC Configuration, JBOSS coderanch.com
Yes we are able to login to the database server. The driver classpath is set as well but we are using classes12.zip, can that be a issue with Orace 10g ?? Do we need to use different database driver in case of Oracle RAC, if yes request you to kindly provide the driver details that needs to be used. Thanks