1. How should I configure Jetty 7 pre3 to use oracle JDBC source? stackoverflow.com
All stuff is running under Windows XP Pro SP2/32-bit.
I have downloaded Jetty 7 pre3 from http://dist.codehaus.org/jetty/jetty-7.0.0-prereleases/jetty-7.0.0pre3/jetty-assembly-7.0.0pre3.zip>dist.codehaus.org.
2. Oracle Oc4j 10i JNDI Datasource lookup problem stackoverflow.com
I am facing a JNDI Datasource lookup problem in Oracle OC4JAS 10i deployment. This problem occurs only in quartz scheduler job. any ideas?
3. How to connect data base using jndi datasource in weblogic stackoverflow.com
How to connect data base using jndi datasource in weblogic. i am using following code but it is giving null value for connection
4. Connect to Oracle with JNDI Environment Context coderanch.com
Thanks for the reference. Have read this documentation before. Did check the honor global transactions. Believe that I am already doing what is in the documentation, but am obviously missing something. Am using a thin Oracle Driver - does this make a difference? Some of the code example create an Environment object and then create a context from that - see ...
6. Exception in (Oracle JDBC Connection ) - using JNDI Lookup forums.oracle.com
7. hi problem jndi lookup with BMP 2.1 and jboss 4.0.x and Oracle 9i forums.oracle.com