1. How to determine the version of oc4j being used? stackoverflow.com
I have an oc4j installation bereft of any release notes or version documentation. In the absence of such documents, how do I know for sure, which version of oc4j I am ...
2. Better Understanding an OC4J Stack Trace stackoverflow.com
I've been tasked with deploying an application built by a third party on an Oracle Application Server, version 10.1.3.0. I've deployed it on Oracle Application Server version 10.1.2.0 without much ...
3. How to use jaxb 2 in a web application within Oracle Application Server stackoverflow.com
I have an application that is running Jaxb 2.1.12. I am running JDK 1.5 and OC4J 10.1.3.4.0. When I try to use the portion of my application that is using Jaxb, ...
4. How to resolve issue of loading web application in OC4J (10.1.3.5) that err and says - can't find the class oracle.jbo.JboException? stackoverflow.com
How to resolve issue - while loading web application in OC4J (101.3.5) the application server can't find the class oracle.jbo.JboException?
5. How to use Oracle jdbc driver fixedString property in datasource.xml? stackoverflow.com
I try configured fixedString property in the datasource.xml but doesnt work, this is in oc4j