1. Read special charatters ( æ ø å ) with Java from Oracle database stackoverflow.com
i have a problem when reading special charatters from oracle database (use JDBC driver and glassfish tooplink). I store on database the name "GRØNLÅEN KJÆTIL" through WebService and, on database, the data ...
2. Problem with special characters and preparedStatement, ONLY if I use setString stackoverflow.com
I've read many threads regarding this topic, but everybody point to the character set in the database. I'm using strings with special characters like 'ñ' and I'm not able to set them ...
3. Oracle / Java - Special character issue stackoverflow.com
We have 2 application environments [Production and Sandbox] with their own database copy. The existing code nowhere escapes special characters like '&'or '#' (only escapes
4. special charcter in oracle urgent coderanch.com
5. how to deal with the special character in java and oracle!!! coderanch.com
6. Using PreparedStatement: Is there anything special for Oracle ? coderanch.com
7. Storing special characters(') into oracle coderanch.com
8. Reading and writing Special Characters to Oracle DB forums.oracle.com
Hi All, I need to insert data from CSV to Oracle DB and then use the same data for creating XML file in UTF-8 format. I have few fields in the CSV file which has and special characters. I'm able to read and write in UTF-8 , but the same procedure is resulting in some other ascii character ...
9. formating a password with special charactres (#$%&) for oracle forums.oracle.com