1. java.util.Timestamp.after() wrong when comparing milliseconds? stackoverflow.com
I am pulling dates out of an Oracle database. They are set on a java.util.Date field and they are in reality java.sql.Timestamp instances (which is a subclass of Java.util.Date). If I ...
2. How to send a Timestamp field to Oracle stored proc. from Java despite the DB config? stackoverflow.com
I'm making a request from a java webapp to an Oracle' stored procedure which happens to have a Timestamp IN parameter. The way info travels is something like: javaWebApp --} webservice client --} ...
3. PreparedStatement and setTimestamp in oracle jdbc stackoverflow.com
I am using PreparedStatement with Timestamp in where clause:
5. Problem with strange exception in java and oracle stackoverflow.com
I've got the next code:
6. Non-negligible execution plan difference with Oracle when using jdbc Timestamp or Date stackoverflow.com
I'm analysing Oracle execution plans and found an astonishing fact. Check out this query. The hint is just to display that I have an index and I'd expect Oracle to use ...
7. Was daylight savings time handling broken in Oracle JDBC driver version 184.108.40.206.0? stackoverflow.com
I suddenly noticed that Oracle JDBC driver that I was using With Oracle 11g R2 was thinking that daylight savings time in US started after 2:59:59 am on March 13th this ...
8. Reading the Oracle Timestamp in Java and compare back stackoverflow.com
From a Java program i want to query Min record Timestamp for a set of records from Oracle DB and then use it to update the record that had min Create ...
9. Oracle JDBC and Timestamp coderanch.com
10. Insert a date of type timestamp into oracle. coderanch.com
11. How to update TimeStamp in Oracle database coderanch.com
Hi all, I want to copy date from one table to another with column type like eg: BLOB, CLOB, RAW, TimeStamp data. But when i am going to update timestamp datatype in target table its giving error: Internal Error: Unable to construct a Datum from the specified input giving some code for understanding clearly- rs = stmt.executeQuery("SELECT COUNT(*) AS rowcount FROM ...
12. how to retrieve TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE oracle field using JDBC dbforums.com
13. how to convert oracle timestamp to java timestamp forums.oracle.com
Also if you have time, check out O/R mapping frameworks like Hibernate or iBatis etc. The frameworks make it very easy to perform data type conversion. In Hibernate, there's a XML mapping file that maps one table to a JavaBean, the JavaBean uses java.util.Date for (Date, Time and Timestamp) , and in the XML mapping file you can specify either Hibernate ...
14. Oracle Timestamp to MySql Timestamp ?? forums.oracle.com
1.Take the timestamp from resultset as a date object; rs.getDate(index); 2.Make a SimpleDateFormat object, passing the timestamp format of MySql as format string to it. 3. pass the date object to the fomat method of SimpleDateFormat object instance, you will be getting a formatted string of that date in return. 4. use this returned string in your query for MySql.
15. MySql Timestamp to Oracle Timestamp ??? forums.oracle.com