1. Will Oracle retire 10gAS in favor of WebLogic? stackoverflow.com
Oracle purchased BEA and their WebLogic suite of tools. They still have a competing product in their own 10gAS Application Server. Both are J2EE, enterprise grade, servers. While ...
2. Suspend weblogic datasource on command line stackoverflow.com
I was Wondering if there is anyway of suspending / resuming weblogic 10 jdbc datasources via the command line. I am aware that i can do this in the admin console, ...
3. What causes a JDBC Type 91 error stackoverflow.com
This seems like a simple question but if you Google it there isn't much help. I have a web app being hosted on BEA Weblogic 10.x with an Oracle 10g database back ...
5. Can I do an atomic MERGE in Oracle? stackoverflow.com
I have a couple instances of a J2EE app running in a single WebLogic cluster. At some point, these apps do a MERGE to insert or update a record into the back-end ...
6. How to define target server in Weblogic 10.3.2 stackoverflow.com
How can we define the target server in Weblogic 10.3.2? Previously in weblogic 8.1 we used to define it in wlsconfig.xml file and it would look like this...
7. Oracle JDBC Properties stackoverflow.com
I'm maintaining an Oracle 9 database connected to a Java application. When looking at the weblogic configuration I note that the following properties are set next to the datasource, but I am ...
8. HTTP 302 error while accessing web application deployed on Oracle Weblogic 10.3.3 stackoverflow.com
I have deployed war on weblogic with following URL http://xx.xx.xx.xx:6767/em/index.html My cisco loadbalancer probe following URL http://xx.xx.xx.xx:6767/em and on getting http 200 response it make status of my servers to ...
9. Error While deploying in Oracle weblogic 11g stackoverflow.com
During deployment of my application in Oracle weblogic 11g Messages
10. Exception while starting Weblogic Managed Server stackoverflow.com
I tried to start Weblogic managed server and I'm getting the below exception:
11. Oracle Weblogic 11g, WorkManager and LDAP InitialDirContext stackoverflow.com
I am migrating some old code (java 1.4) that queries a ldap server. Since it uses two queries for one business result it can be configured to run these queries ...
12. weblogic oracle jdbc driver Closed Statement exception stackoverflow.com
We are using weblogic 10.1.3.4 as our app server. We have some JPublisher stuff in a POJO which calls a SQL function in a PL/SQL package. We get the following exception. ...
13. Weblogic JDBC problem stackoverflow.com
I'm currently developing a web service using ODSI through Oracle Workshop for WebLogic (ex AquaLogic).
14. Hints on application deployment on Oracle Weblogic AS (WebLogic Server: 10.3.4.0) stackoverflow.com
I have a requirement to manage in a single WLS node a stack like this:
15. multiport Weblogic stackoverflow.com
I am using oracle 11g and web logic Application Server I want to create multiple port listener for example
16. WebLogic and J2ee connection refusal stackoverflow.com
I have a problem with my WebLogic oracle thing, now I'm using J2ee in Netbeans to make a simple Hello World application, and it keeps giving me this Error!
17. Doubt in Weblogic Oracle Driver.? coderanch.com
18. Oracle driver vs Weblogic driver coderanch.com
19. WebLogic 81 DataSource and Oracle CLOB coderanch.com
20. tutorial for jdbc+weblogic+oracle thin driver coderanch.com
21. how to get the datasource from server oracle weblogic in Junit coderanch.com
Hi, Am using oracle weblogic with Junit.Here am using my webapplication as jar and added in junit application.while running login testcase am not able to get the datasource and connection which is already registered or configured in server (oracle weblogic) its giving NullPointerException Do you know how to get the datasource from server oracle weblogic Thanks, Sathya
22. Oracle Weblogic 10gR3 forums.oracle.com
23. weblogic with datasource and store procedure oracle forums.oracle.com