1. jdbc query - date ranges as parameters stackoverflow.com
I'd like to write a single JDBC statement that can handle the equivalent of any number of
2. Problems with Date, preparedStatement, JDBC and PostgreSQL stackoverflow.com
I Have to get a movie from a PostgreSQL database that matches a given title and release date. title is a character(75) and releaseDate is a date. I Have this code:
3. Java/Postgresql get next X days stackoverflow.com
4. What is the most recommended way to store time in PostgreSQL using Java? stackoverflow.com
I'm storing two dates in the PostgreSQL database. First, is the data of visit of a webpage, and the second date is the date of last modification of the webpage(this is ...
5. How do I know if the statistics of a Postgres table are up to date? stackoverflow.com
In pgAdmin, whenever a table's statistics are out-of-date, it prompts:
Running VACUUM recommended The estimated rowcount on the table schema.table deviates significantly from the actual rowcount. ...
6. Entering a Date value in Postgresql with Java stackoverflow.com
I am trying to program a database application with java & PostgreSQL. I have some rows with date data type. But i cant add any entries to the database with this ...
7. extract month from current_date in postgresql bytes.com
8. insert and get date in postgresql coderanch.com
9. Help with Date conversion from PostgreSQL database coderanch.com
Good morning! I have a question regarding date conversion from Postgresql DB. You see I am querying a date from the DB when I view the values they are in this sample format "1982-01-14 12:34:56.000000 +08:00:00" I would retrieve the date column rs.getDate(note this is in date type) I would store them in an object with the birthday attribute (which is ...