1. How do I place an IN parameter with a LIKE with a RowSet? stackoverflow.com
I have fighting to get a IN parameter to work inside of a LIKE statement now for hours! I am using a CachedRowSet, which I understand should follow the same rules as ...
2. Cannot select Unicode data from PostgreSQL with LIKE stackoverflow.com
I have a PostgreSQL database with some Unicode values. For example "vaishali" in Marathi. I want to fire a query
3. How to store a long data like RFID tag data in a postgres database? stackoverflow.com
How to store a long data like RFID tag data in a postgres database? The RFID reader gives the BCD data converted into hexadecimal data of 24 bytes. Example:cd00320000a4002a00001042 is the converted ...
4. Is it possible to name database tables like Java types? stackoverflow.com
I want to tables of RDBMS like the names of Java types. Example:
Currently I am trying to do this with PostgreSQL. It gives me this error:
5. Case insensitive like in postgresql coderanch.com
I use something like select name from employees where name like 'U%' It works great to get all employees with name starting from 'U'. However some names started from 'u' (lower case) and do not get listed. How it can be solved? using union doesn't look like smart. PostGreSQL documentation states that I can use regular expression, but they do not ...
6. slash like system that uses PostgreSQL? dbforums.com