1. How to set list of parameters on prepared statement? stackoverflow.com
i have a list of names e.g.:
and a statement:
how to do the following:
Is there ...
2. Using a PreparedStatement to persist an array of Java Enums to an array of Postgres Enums stackoverflow.com
I have a Java Enum:
and a corresponding Postgres enum:
Within my ...
3. proper way to set PreparedStatement parameter to null under postgres stackoverflow.com
im using JDBC4 (over JDK6) to connect to postgresql 9.0 using their latest JDBC4 driver.
4. Any way to *not* use server-side prepared statements in Postgresql? stackoverflow.com
In (say) Python, I can issue:
which on the server results in the following log entries:
5. How do you properly escape strings without PreparedStatement? stackoverflow.com
I'm using the Statement's for executeUpdate and executeQuery. The string values I'm concatenating into the SQL query can contain at least the
6. Integer array as parameter in prepared statement stackoverflow.com
7. Insert data that SAXParser give into database stackoverflow.com
I have the following java class:
8. Postgres - ERROR: prepared statement "S_1" already exists stackoverflow.com
When executing batch queries via JDBC to pgbouncer, I get the following error:
I've found bug reports around the web, but they all seem to deal ...
9. Java Crosstab - preparedstatement query stackoverflow.com
I have a typical crosstab query with static parameters. It works fine with createStatement. I want to use preparestatement to query instead.
10. Constraint Exclusion With PreparedStatments - PostgreSQL stackoverflow.com
According to PostgreSQL documentation section: 5.9.6. Caveats
Constraint exclusion only works when the query's
11. Why is the PostgreSQL JDBC prepared statement threshold defaulted to 5? stackoverflow.com
By default, the parameter statement treshold is set to 5, instead of 1. That is,
always returns 5 by default. What would be the reason for that? Why would I want ...
12. Postgresql transaction handling with java stackoverflow.com
i have two blocks of queries with preparedStatement. This is first :
13. PostgreSQL prepared statement failure coderanch.com