1. How to get a value from the last inserted row? stackoverflow.com
Is there some way to get a value from the last inserted row? I am inserting a row where the PK will automatically increase, and I would like to get this PK. ...
2. Concurrency issues when retriveing Ids of newly inserted rows with ibatis stackoverflow.com
I'm using iBatis/Java and Postgres 8.3.
When I do an insert in ibatis i need the id returned.
3. For a set of sql-queries, how do you determine which result-set contains a certain row? stackoverflow.com
I have a set of sql - queries:
Each query selects rows from the same ...
4. Randomize database row results stackoverflow.com
I've been finding some unit tests that assume that the results of database queries are in a particular order, yet the query being run doesn't include an
5. JDBC: How to read all rows from huge table? stackoverflow.com
I have a problem to process all rows from database (PostgreSQL). I get error: "org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Ran out of memory retrieving query results.". I thing that i need to read all rows ...
6. How to do union on a Result set that has only 1 row using JTS? stackoverflow.com
7. Distinct rows in postgresql forums.oracle.com