1. Saving java object to PostgreSQL stackoverflow.com
I want to save my java object to postgresql column and i'm looking for a simple way to do so.
2. Saving java object to PostgreSQL problem stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to save an object in a postgre column(bytea) with the following code:
3. Invoke postgres commands via Java Runtime.getruntime.exec() stackoverflow.com
Initially I ran this code without the leading
4. How to map standard Java types to SQL types? stackoverflow.com
I want to write a program, which creates RDBMS-tables through JDBC automatically. To add columns to a table, I need to know the name of the column and the column's RDBMS ...
5. Map database type to concrete Java class stackoverflow.com
BackgroundMap a column data type to its corresponding Java class.
ProblemA query returns meta information from a database:
For example, this query returns (the ...
6. SQL not running in java when it should stackoverflow.com
I have tested my sql in pgAdmin, it returns results fine. However when in Java it does not return any values when the dates are 25/03/2011 and 30/03/2011 but it does ...
7. How to create postgresql database using Ant? stackoverflow.com
Is there any method to create postgresql database unsing ant?
I put an SQL creation statement inside a
there is no exception but the database is not created. Does ...
8. What is the fastest way to retrieve sequential data from database? stackoverflow.com
I have a lot of rows in a database and it must be processed, but I can't retrieve all the data to the memory due to memory limitations. At the moment, I ...
9. quick and dirty SQL string escaping stackoverflow.com
I'm putting the finishing touches on a home rolled
10. How create a SQL array from a Java List? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to insert an array in a table, but I need to convert the list to the SQL Array type. I'm using the