1. Create tables for a dictionary? stackoverflow.com
I'm making a dictionary database in SQLite and need some tips. My SQL is a bit rusty ;) Would you consider this good SQL? It's done with Java JDBC. This is for ...
2. inserted in multiple tables of database at a time stackoverflow.com
can we work with multiple tables of database with same connection object of database at same time . suppose i have inserted value in table 1 and at same time also inserted ...
3. Insert a record with a value partly from another table stackoverflow.com
I have two tables,
4. Multiselect month from table - sqlite stackoverflow.com
I get 1-n selected months from a JList. Now I'd like to select rows from a sqlite DB with the selected months. Is there a way to do it the easy way ...
5. How to create a table into SQLite from a CSV file in Java? stackoverflow.com
I have to read the headers of the file in order to create a table in a database with the name of the columns specified on the CSV file. For instance:
6. Java and programmatically importing a csv into an SQLite3 table stackoverflow.com
In Java how do I programmatically import a
7. How to convert Sqlite database table into XML file java-forums.org
I need help on this. I need to I need to query an sqlite database and export a table from there into an xml file?? The two libraries I'm using are JDOM and SQLite. I can establish a connection but then I get an error message saying that the file is encrypted>??? Here is what I have so far: private void ...