1. Check if a column is auto incremented in Sybase with JDBC stackoverflow.com
To check if a column is auto incremented i can do the following
2. JRruby, Sybase JDBC and DBI - fetching column name with the AS clause issue stackoverflow.com
I have a ruby script which I run using the JRuby Interpreter. The script connects to a Sybase database using DBI and Sybase JDBC (jTDS3.jar and jconn3.jar) My problem is that I have ...
3. multiple column update / Sybase coderanch.com
4. Information about IDENTITY columns in Sybase coderanch.com
5. Sybase blob column type coderanch.com
Hi, Iam using Sysbase DB to store word documents. I was stuck to choose the column type for storing word documents.( I think word documents nothing but BLOBs). Sybase wont support BLOB column type, But indirectly it has a specific column type to store big objects. Can anyone help me out in choosing column type for BLOBs in Sybase? Thanks, Sivasankar ...