1. How can I set the program name for sybase connections in jdbc? stackoverflow.com
I can do it in C, and I can do it in perl, but I don't see how to set the program name on sybase connections using jdbc?
2. What is the proper way to handle login errors in Sybase, from a JDBC connection? stackoverflow.com
I access a Sybase database from a Java application. I can connect to it, execute statements, all of this works fine. My issue is that I would like to handle correctly the ...
3. Efficient way to validate a DB connection stackoverflow.com
The DB driver I am working with (for a sybase DB) does not implement a Connection.isValid(). What is the most efficient way I can validate a db connection using a query ...
4. JDBC (Sybase) Connection from Linux to Microsoft Server 2003 coderanch.com
5. S.O.S SyBase Connection java-forums.org
Hi guys, From sybase webpage I've downloaded a jconn3.jar file, I'm trying to connect from a class and I can't! Please if someone of you have the sentence of connection to the sybase,Can you send me??? is very urgent I do not want to use DNS (ODBC), they have said to me that I have to do an odbc ... I ...
6. Connection error to Sybase DB from Application forums.oracle.com