1. Deploying a datasource w/ JAAS login module as a .sar in jboss stackoverflow.com
Does anyone have experience bundling a datasource (-ds.xml) definition + login-config.xml as a service archive in jboss? I've been fighting with this for awhile to no avail. I'm just ...
2. JBoss Database Connection Pool stackoverflow.com
I am new to jboss and i have been asked to incorporate jboss connection pooling mechanism with an existing web application. Considering that a web application database layer is properly written ...
3. JBOSS Exception formatter for MySQL stackoverflow.com
We have a solution that uses JBoss and Oracle, in the datasource configuration file it makes reference to a OracleXAExceptionFormatter class. We are migrating from Oracle to MySQL, my question is ...
4. JBoss 5.0.0.GA datasource security-domain and login-config.xml stackoverflow.com
Running into an issue where our datasources for two different DBMS (MS-SQLServer and Informix) are not picking up the security-domain configuration in the login-config.xml file. Our datasources look like this:
5. jboss 5.0 data source configuration in ear file. How can I run oracle 10g and 11g on the same server? stackoverflow.com
Currently my setup is: in my ear META-INF/jboss-app.xml
6. Creating XA DataSource to DB2 on JBoss stackoverflow.com
I trying to configure an XA DB2 DataSource,
7. I have just configured a new datasource on jboss stackoverflow.com
And created a new user, I have granted it select/update delete rights on specific tables as required. Will this be enough to use persistence, or will jboss need admin rights as well ...
8. what datasource to use intead of jboss one's? stackoverflow.com
we are removing jboss from spring-based application and considering what a datasource to use instead of jboss's one for oracle. We used such properties (in oracle-ds.xml) as
9. Add properties to JBoss DeploymentTemplate stackoverflow.com
I'm using JBoss 5.1 Deployment Template to create a new DataSouce. However there are some missing properties in the default template which I would like to add (without these properties the DS ...
10. update "Type Mapping" datasource field to newer driver stackoverflow.com
I am using Jboss5.1 Iam trying to add datasrouce through the admin-console. under "Type Mapping", I can choose mostly Oracle9i, I need newer drivers(Oracle11). how can I update this field to something ...
12. How to make a readonly xa datasource connection to mysql server on jboss stackoverflow.com
it is clear in the title, I would be great if you share your experience about it. I tried that but didn't work..
13. Help configuring JBoss MySQL datasource stackoverflow.com
Okey so, im kind of new to JBoss. My problem is that i dont know how to properly create a mySQL datasource.This is what i´ve done so far:
15. how to solve Unable to obtain lock in 60 seconds on jboss datasource stackoverflow.com
We are experiencing an anoying error under havier load of our Web application the error is :
Our environment is :
16. Configuring different physical DBs for same datasource in two JBoss applications stackoverflow.com
I want to deploy the same JEE enterprise application twice (under two different names)in a JBoss 6.0 server instance. Both of these applications use the same logical datasource as configured in the ...
17. Exception while starting Jboss: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: database not bound stackoverflow.com
I got this exception while starting Jboss 11:12:37,798 INFO [STDOUT] FATAL [main] (DatasourceConnectionProvider.java:55) - Could not find datasource: MyDs javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: MyDs not bound
18. Oracle data source creation in JBOSS stackoverflow.com
I am trying to create a datasource to my oracle database from jboss 6.Here are few challenges I am facing,