1. AroundInvoke Interceptor on a @Timeout Annotated Method is Not Working stackoverflow.com
Application Server: JBOss 4.2 I have a method which I want to intercept.Its a method annotated @Timeout and invoked by javax.ejb.TimerService instance. The method signature:
2. JBoss Microcontainer + AOP in a standalone app stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to create a standalone app using JBoss Microcontainer for IoC and JBoss AOP for, well, AOP. I've boot-strapped, deployed a descriptor with AOP XML, so far so good. But the aspect ...
3. patching java reflect calls using AOP stackoverflow.com
I don't have a lot of experience with Jboss AOP and I'm just curious if it's possible to replace all calls like
with something like
4. Getting JBoss AOP working on my code stackoverflow.com
I've defined an Aspect class, annotated at class level and again at the method level with a pointcut to hit all public method executions. The method just fires off a log ...
5. Is AOP enabled in JBoss AS 7? stackoverflow.com
I was able to deploy a WAR file with AOP enabled in JBoss Application Server 5. I passed the spring-agent jar as the javaagent parameter.
But I am not able to deploy ...
6. Add @Schedule annotation using AOP in Java EE stackoverflow.com
I am trying to create schedule event using EJB 3.1 @Schedule annotation. Everything works fine as long as I have the annotation inside my bean. Because I want to be able ...