1. X connection to localhost:10.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown) stackoverflow.com
why is this error comes. I started the jboss server and when i try to open the application in IE i am getting this error
2. jboss error in myeclipse - Connections refused stackoverflow.com
I am new to jboss. i am using myeclipse ...
3. Getting a list of connections opened with JBoss stackoverflow.com
I want to know if there exists an annotation or object that gets the open connections in JBoss so they can be closed, and so avoid leaks in the situation where ...
4. How can we configure database connection from JBOSS? stackoverflow.com
Can we configure database connection from JBOSS? If it is possible, than is there any configuration file in JBOSS to configure database connection from JBOSS?
5. Not getting a database connection with jboss server stackoverflow.com
BackgroundEclipse IDE, JBoss 4.2.2 GA, and PostgreSQL 8.4.
ProblemThe application server does not support a PostgreSQL connection:
Thanks in advance.
6. JBoss and PostgreSQL : Connection refused stackoverflow.com
I've a problem with my JBoss-Server connecting to DB with PostgreSQL. When I start the JBOSS-Server (which runs local) within Eclipse, I always get the exception: Connection refused (check for correct hostname and ...
7. About "ERROR [org.jboss.remoting.remote] (XNIO NIO Read 1) JBREM00200: Remote connection failed: java.io.IOException: Message data for non-existent c... community.jboss.org
========================================================================================================= 00:40:53,125 INFO [org.jboss.remoting] (pool-4-thread-1) JBoss Remoting version 3.2.0.Beta2 00:40:53,207 INFO [org.xnio] (pool-4-thread-1) XNIO Version 3.0.0.Beta3 00:40:53,301 INFO [org.xnio.nio] (pool-4-thread-1) XNIO NIO Implementation Version 3.0.0.Beta3 00:40:55,219 ERROR [org.jboss.remoting.remote] ...
8. netbeans deployment to jboss and connection problem. forums.netbeans.org
Hi everyone, I'm trying to code a EE aplication for my master and so far I just create entities and session beans using netbeans wizard and also tried to add a record to a table but it is rising a error with an unfriendly error message. I think it is because of connection problem when I click the deploy for the ...
9. Jboss lost connection, please help coderanch.com
Hi, I had a problem in my current project. We are using Apache+Tomcat+Jboss solution for a small internal web applications. The max_connections in Jboss is set to 90 and there are only several developers using it right now. But we lost connection during the demo and it's a little emberassing. Our targeted user group are of 120 people. What might cause ...
10. Network Connection (with Jboss Application Server) forums.oracle.com
11. How much connections simultaneous support jboss5 forums.oracle.com