1. Why doesn't ivy resolve my dependencies? stackoverflow.com
I have this dependency declared:
And it just fetches the pom. Other dependencies are resolved just fine. I'm using ivy 2.2.0 rc1 and ant 1.6.
2. Where can I find jar dependencies versions for each JBoss release? stackoverflow.com
I need to easily find what version of, let's say, JGroups bundled with JBoss 4.2.3. Is there some documentation, wiki, or something else where I can find this information easily?
3. JBoss 5.1: jar in server lib with dependency stackoverflow.com
My war needs access to abc.jar. And abc.jar is dependent on xyz.jar. In JBoss 4.3, I was able to just put abc.jar and xyz.jar in my server lib. ...
4. Can a SAR depend on another SAR across EARs? stackoverflow.com
Greetings, First, I am using JBoss 5.1.GA and java jdk 1.6 I have a set of EARs. Each EAR contains one EJB, one SAR, and one WAR. I am trying to control ...
5. How do I declare a dependency on jboss in SBT? stackoverflow.com
I have a project that depends on JBoss(specifically 5.1.0.GA) and I was playing around with trying to set this project up using SBT. What I was wondering is if there is ...
6. Eclipse project jar dependencies search.Why didn't it detect the dependencies all the way? stackoverflow.com
I wanted to remove redundant jars from an Eclipse project.
7. jboss5 error-Deployment dependency error forums.netbeans.org
Hi! I just want to test the stateless session bean in ejb3 with the jboss 5 server. But, I'm getting the error as deployment dependency error. I'm just using a simple ...