3. Setting cookie in javabean getter stackoverflow.com
I am using Stripes but i'm not sure if this problem is because of that. I have an actionBean with a setter method setSearchView. In this setter, I set ...
4. Converting a Stripes application to use Friendly URLs stackoverflow.com
7. Stripes: I can pre-populate a form, but after submit the formBean is null stackoverflow.com
I can pre-populate my Stripes JSP form with an object,
8. Handling data in ActionBean stackoverflow.com
how do I save data between two events in ActionBean? In the following example I create contact in
9. Unit testing stripes validation annotations directly stackoverflow.com
Stripes allows you to validate your form input values using the @Validate annotation on your member variables. Does anyone have any experience testing these annotations directly. I could do this by ...
10. Open source CMS in stripes? stackoverflow.com
Is there any existing open source CMS in stripes? I'm especially looking for a very tiny and lightweight one that I can take a look on and learn from :)
11. How can I use List of object with Stripes "option" tag? stackoverflow.com
I have a List of object, produced by JPA
12. Stripes : RedirectResolution; How can I redirect to specific action event? stackoverflow.com
I have an action bean in my stripes application. The default handler/method will display a list of data, a list of all my
13. C#: Drawing Stripes using the GDI/+ Libraries stackoverflow.com
I would like to know if there is a way to take create a brush that paints stripes in C#; I'm using the 4.0 standard. For simplicity, two colors, and possibly ...
I want to zebra-stripe a html table without using any js stuff or writing server-side code to generate even/odd classes for table rows. Is it ever possible to do using raw ...
15. Validating using stripes causes bound values to delete stackoverflow.com
I'm using Stripes and I am validating the values of a drop down box to ensure the user selects an option. On initial load all data is present, but once the validation ...
16. How to clear a bean field with Stripes stackoverflow.com
In a JSP I have the following field:
This field is in my action bean(snippet):
17. Stripes - Dynamically generated input fields bound to collection unable to be set to empty stackoverflow.com
I am using Stripes for a project and have a situation I cannot understand. In my action bean I have a list of objects (for setting app config params) and in ...
18. StreamingResolution Stripes stackoverflow.com
Could anyone help me with java Framework - stripes? I try to upload image with stripes:file, resize on server and return with new StreamingResolution return ("image / jpeg"... I dont now exactly how ...
19. How to upload, extract, store .csv data to server and transfer to mysql stackoverflow.com
In short: how to put a zipful of csv data into mysql? Long: I have to create a functionality for an admin to upload bootstrap data for a java web application. The ...
20. How do you bind a Date to in stripes using a specific format? MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss stackoverflow.com
How do you bind a Date to in stripes using a specific format? "MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss"
21. Stripes MVC Model Data stackoverflow.com
I am experienced with Spring MVC and am trying out Stripes to decide whether to try it out for a new project. In Spring MVC I would prepare model data and pass ...
22. stripes RedirectResolution redirecting to https url stackoverflow.com
Lets say the user access a stripes action1 using https. Once action1 processing is complete, it uses RedirectResolution to redirect to action2. At this point, the browser receives a 302 to ...
23. FlashScope.getCurrent(...) always returns new FlashScope instance stackoverflow.com
25. ecommerce using stripes stackoverflow.com
We have planned to start an e commerce project using Stripes + Hibernate. Please let me know if it is good to have admin & user part in same project or two ...
26. Setting request body in controller testing with Stripes stackoverflow.com
I'm creating an ActionBean that takes a request that contains an XML message. Is there a way for me to simulate this operation using the mocking framework included in Stripes?
27. Stripes 1.5 - any way to ask the system for a list of all ActionBeans? stackoverflow.com
I'm building an application where I have my default webpage as 'index.jsp' which consists of a list of
28. Stripes URL prefix as request parameter stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to build a way for my application to have a URL pattern/scheme like that of applications like Twitter. For example myapplication.com/username where the username is an actual username treated ...
29. Why isn't guice injecting the previously-instantiated @SessionScoped object? stackoverflow.com
I have a @SessionScoped? DAO that's being injected into a Stripes framework Interceptor constructor that seems to be found from the interceptor (on subsequent calls) but is not being injected into ...
30. Stripes framework unit testing: MockServletContext giving NullPointerException stackoverflow.com
EDIT: You can ignore most of what I have written below: I am getting a null value of context when I do the following in some TestNG code:
31. Stripes framework: how can I disable string escaping in forms stackoverflow.com
I'm using the stripes framework to realize a web application. In order to avoid all sorts of attacks, text is stored sanitized into the DB and the sanitization process includes encoding ...
32. I like Stripes but I'm using sl4j/logback for logging, what are my options? stackoverflow.com
Since stripes comes with commong-logging. What are my options in using stripes in a web applications without commons logging. How can I replace it with sl4j logging library?
33. using groovy with stripes web framework stackoverflow.com
I'll be joining a Java project that uses the Stripes web framework. Personally, I much prefer writing Groovy than Java, and am looking for opportunities to use Groovy in this project. I'm ...
34. How do I use a Stripes action as my web app's welcome file? stackoverflow.com
I have an action bean named HomeActionBean, which Stripes has bound to the URL "Home.action". The URL binding works. Now I would like to use "Home.action" as my welcome file, like ...
35. How to pass a non-string Java object to an ActionBean - Stripes stackoverflow.com
I'm using the Stripes framework. I want to pass non-string Objects to an ActionBean. Is this possible? I am trying to do:
36. Error on Stripes stackoverflow.com
I got this page:
This is what appeared on console:
I followed this diligently, what could ...
37. Instance variable in Stripes stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to find a way to create an instance variable within the Stripes application context. Something that i would do in the init() method of a Servlet while using hand-coded servlets. The ...
38. Upload file in Stripes, how to use DefaultMultipartWrapperFactory stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to develop a small Stripes project that allows the user to uoload files, the basic implementation of the ActionBean looks like so:
39. Using MockRoundtrip in Stripes with Guice stackoverflow.com
I've recently introduced Guice into my ActionBeans, where previously the actionbean had its data access layer implementation hardcoded. I have an integration test like this:
40. zebra/candy/loading bar stripes help stackoverflow.com
I am building my portfolio but I can`t remember in what coding language I could build such ,vertical or horizontal, animated candy stripes loading bars to showcase my skills. What can I ...
41. How to retrieve a message with a specific key from
42. How to securely implement "remember me in this computer" using stripes framework? stackoverflow.com
I want to implement "remember me on this computer" using stripes framework. I have read this question; but stripes does not directly use servlets. So I am confused. Is there ...
43. How do you remove hyperlink error stripes in IntelliJ IDEA? stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to remove the hyperlink error stripes for the Atlassian connector in IDEA? For example, if I include a ticket number in a comment (e.g. TR-12345), IDEA automatically detects ...
44. Redirect to another site using POST method with parameters in Stripes stackoverflow.com
Usually we can redirect to another page using ForwardResolution(path) in stripes, but I want to redirect to another site. So when I am using ForwardResolution it will be interpreted as
45. How do I pass a variable from one actionbean to another? stackoverflow.com
Currently, I have a Stripes form with a submit button that's binded to the "search" method of the following ActionBean:
47. How to get all actionbean classes at contextInitialized() stackoverflow.com
A similar question is answered here: Stripes 1.5 - any way to ask the system for a list of all ActionBeans? it seems only work in an actionbean code, i.e: ...
48. Stripes Exception Handler error stackoverflow.com
I have an index.jsp file in "/" with content as follows:
49. For Stripes validation, the error message is returned to new page stackoverflow.com
I'm having an issue using Stripes validation method. It works but rather than returning an ajax message to display an error message in the error div, I get a whole new page ...
50. Black stripes on third screen stackoverflow.com
I have three screens, connected to two nVidia 560Ti cards, and when I move my WPF application to the third screen, connected to the second card, click on a item in ...
51. Stripes: Call method of an ActionBean from another ActionBean stackoverflow.com
I am new on using the Stripes framework and I need some help. I want to call a method of an ActionBean from another ActionBean. For example, I have two ActionBean:
52. Having two different databases in a Stripes webapp with Stripersist stackoverflow.com
I use Stripes framework with Stripersist.
I want my webapp to use two different databases : in my
53. Upload file by stripes java-forums.org
54. Stripes & ACL java-forums.org
Hi there, I am a very beginner in Java and i have a problem with the acl-solution of stripes. I used this explenation: Securing Stripes With ACLs - Stripes - Stripes Framework But the problem ist, that the class net.sourceforge.stripes.security.controller.Securi tyInterceptor is not found. I put the stripes-security-jar into the classpath and added it in eclipse to the linked libraries. But ...
55. Question on Stripes framework forums.oracle.com
56. Exception Handling in Stripes framework forums.oracle.com