1. What's a quick way to trace the entry and exit of functions in a Visual Studio 2005 c++ multithreaded program? stackoverflow.com
I have intermittent crashes occurring in my ActiveMQ libraries due to the way I'm using the activemq-cpp API. It'd be much easier to debug the issue if I could observe ...
2. ActiveMQ c++ tutorial stackoverflow.com
Can anyone recommend a good tutorial on JMS with c++ and ActiveMQ?
3. What kind of message can be transported through ActiveMQ? stackoverflow.com
We are building a distributed system, maybe a c# app will talk to a c++ app, and maybe some jpeg image will ben send between, is this possible with Activemq?
4. JMS uri questions stackoverflow.com
I'm new to JMS. I'm using ActiveMQ CPP (C++ version), but most probably my questions are language agnostic:
6. ActiveMQ CPP brokers URI problem stackoverflow.com
I'm using ActiveMQ CPP 5.2.3.
I'm trying to add
ActiveMQ doesn't accept it. Hovewer with one TCP transport it works fine:
7. c++ ActiveMQ sending binary messages stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to send a stringstream containing binary over activemq? If so, how is this done? I know the Java version of activemq has a feature called BlobMessage or StreamMessage ...
8. Activemq-cpp BytesMessage stackoverflow.com
I'm working with activemq-cpp and I am attempting to send binary data using BytesMessage. I have a producer and a consumer set up to send and receive the message. The connection ...
9. ActiveMQ CPP Library stackoverflow.com
I have a Java application and a C++ application. I want to use Apache ActiveMQ for the communication between these applications. I know how to setup ActiveMQ, Run it etc.. I ...
10. How to prevent ActiveMQ CPP send method from blocking forever? stackoverflow.com
I am developing a software that uses
11. Active MQ CPP. How does the listener work? stackoverflow.com
Active MQ CPP: When I register a listener for a particular Queue in ActiveMQ-CPP, How does the ActiveMQ server send the message back to the client (when the message is available)? Specifically, ...
12. Making a Wrapper class for ActiveMQ stackoverflow.com
I want to make a Wrapper class for ActiveMQ which will have only send and get functions. I want to wrap them in a static class. Users can use this client ...
13. Segmentation Fault Fail? stackoverflow.com