1. Netbeans RCP combined with AspectJ forums.netbeans.org
I have been following the instructions at http://xentient.com/journal/2009/6/16/using-aspectj-with-netbeans.html to get AspectJ working with my Netbeans RCP based application. I only want to use one relatively simple aspect to test if stuff ...
2. No code formatting for AspectJ .aj files forums.netbeans.org
Is there any plan for netbeans to add the code formatting feature for .aj files? I've installed the AspectJ plugin and found out codes cannot be formatted... Or is there a ...
3. aspectj support on 6.9.1? forums.netbeans.org
I tried to compile in Netbeans 6.8 (OS X 10.5.8 PPC) the "AspectJ for Netbeans 6" plugin
4. Vote for better AspectJ support in Netbeans (Bug 190190) forums.netbeans.org
Vote for "Full AspectJ and AOP support Bug 190190 "
5. AspectJ with NetBeans >= 6.8 forums.netbeans.org
6. NetBeans 6.9.1 and AspectJ support forums.netbeans.org
7. AspectJ for Netbeans forums.netbeans.org
8. [nbdev] AspectJ support in netbeans 6.5 ? forums.netbeans.org
9. Using AspectJ in netbeans coderanch.com
Hello, First of all I'm not sure this is the place for this post, so if it's not please forgive me for I haven't found a better one. I'm having configuration troubles using aspectJ under netbeans. I haven't found a tutorial, so all I did was copy the jars. Obviously didn't work. It doesn't even recognize when I write "public aspect", ...