1. AspectJ: parameter in a pointcut stackoverflow.com
I'm using AspectJ to advice all the public methods which do have an argument of a chosen class. I tried the following:
2. Placing advice on any parameter of a given type in AspectJ stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to put advice on any method with a parameter of a given type. I'm planning to use this for a class that needs input filtering. As an example:
3. Pointcut matching methods with annotated parameters stackoverflow.com
I need to create an aspect with a pointcut matching a method if:
4. aspectj pointcut with annotation parameters stackoverflow.com
I am using aspectj to intercept methods that are annotated with @Profile(description="smething")
5. Java accessing function call parameters via AspectJ stackoverflow.com
6. Capturing parameters of a method at runtime in Java stackoverflow.com
Our application uses several back-end services and we maintain wrappers which contain the methods to make the actual service calls. If any exception occurs in any of those methods while invoking ...
7. java aspect with multiple parameter stackoverflow.com
I'm having some trouble creating a before aspect for a method that has multiple parameters.
8. Get annotated parameters inside a pointcut stackoverflow.com
I have two annotation
9. Catch any call made with a type as a parameter with AspectJ stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to normalize URIs across an application using AspectJ. I would like to catch every call that is made to a method passing in a java.net.URI parameter. A simple pointcut ...
10. Get method parameter values using AspectJ stackoverflow.com
I am using AspectJ to capture method calls. Then I need to get the method name and the parameter values passed. Let's have the following example:
11. Get method parameter values using AspectJ? java-forums.org
I am using AspectJ to capture method calls. Then I need to get the method name and the parameter values passed. Let's have the following example: Line2D line = new Line2D.Double(lineStart, lineEnd); and graphics.draw(line); I need to capture all calls to Graphics2D.draw(Shape). I have a pointcut that does this: pointcut captureCallParameters(Shape name) : call(* *(Shape)) && args(name); The problem is when ...