1. Is there a way to improve this pointcut? stackoverflow.com
I have come up with the following pointcut that I use for tracing method entry/exit. It's not broken and also does what I want but: 1- I find it looks clumsy ...
2. Please suggest some tutorial for learning pointcut expression stackoverflow.com
Please suggest some tutorial/cheatsheet for learning pointcut expression.
3. Define pointcut to capture an interface but not parent or sub interfaces stackoverflow.com
I was wondering how to define a pointcut in aspecJ the captures any method of an interface but not the methods of any parent or sub interface.
4. AspectJ join point with simple types stackoverflow.com
Are there defined join points in arithmetics that I can catch? Something like:
Can I make a
5. AspectJ, general pointcuts without constructors stackoverflow.com
I've made a profiling method:
6. AspectJ confusion with pointcut stackoverflow.com
How can I express a point cut that finds methods only when being called from within another method, but not directly? For example: Foo() calls Bar() calls object.Method() also NotFoo() calls Bar() calls object.Method() I only ...
7. Array element set pointcut. Is there a workaround? stackoverflow.com
I just read that it is not possible to define a pointcut on a single array element (bug link). Considering I really need to detect an array element modification, ...
8. Define a pointcut on a member access and function call stackoverflow.com
it's quite hard to explain but I want to define in AspectJ a pointcut upon the call of a function like this:
9. Aspect oriented question - Pointcut stackoverflow.com
i'm wondering what the following means in a pointcut
10. How do I write a unit test for an AspectJ pointcut on a Type where I need to mock that Type? stackoverflow.com
I have written the following Aspect:
I would like ...
11. Aspectj : getting the @Pointcut details in @Aspect stackoverflow.com
I have an aspect that is called for any of the pointcuts defined, similar to something like this:
12. Pointcut expression for argument in any position stackoverflow.com
The above expression will match for any method with the OwnershipCheck annotation and takes an enquiry as a parameter. How can I extend ...
13. About Policy Enforcement with AspectJ stackoverflow.com
I am using Aspectj for project-wide policy enforcement. One thing I am trying to implement now is that there should be no logic in any setter methods except simple validation with Guava's ...
14. Enforcing Naming Convention with aspects stackoverflow.com
I just started AspectJ in university and in one of the labs we have a question where we need to enforce a naming convention across all classes which states that all ...
15. aspectj pointcut execution example stackoverflow.com
I want to match all methods that take an annotation parameter @NotNull, There can be one or more parameters and they have to be within a specific package. for example, it ...
16. Using interface in a within pointcut in aspectj stackoverflow.com
Can we use a java interface in a within pointcut in aspectj and then specify a method declared in that interface in an execution pointcut?
17. exposing previous value in AspectJ set-pointcut stackoverflow.com
18. Pointcut for usage of operator "==" with specific types stackoverflow.com
is it possible to write an AspectJ pointcut that matches the usage of a specific operator with a specific type? Some background information: I'm working on a project where we have to ...
19. AspectJ pointcut not working with external classes and LTW stackoverflow.com
I am trying to use AspectJ (which until yesterday I didn’t know) with LTW in order to understand how an existing framework ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/ivalidator/ ) works. In brief, I ...