1. How do I intercept a method invocation with standard java features (no AspectJ etc)? stackoverflow.com
I want to intercept all method invocations to some class MyClass to be able to react on some setter-invocations. I tried to use dynamic proxies, but as far as I know, this ...
2. How-to programatically access private members trough privileged Aspect in AspectJ? stackoverflow.com
I was wondering if it was possible in AspectJ to do the following. I’m adding a method .inspect() to every object of class RubyObject. That method is supposed to spit a ...
3. Insert code into a method - Java stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to automatically insert code into a method? I have the following typical field with a getter and setter and I would like to insert the indicated code into ...
4. Unable to retrieve private annotation via reflection from aspectj advice stackoverflow.com
I have an annotation, defined as so:
I have a restlet ServerResource defined as so:
5. Pointcut matching methods which have been annotated directly or in an inherited interface? stackoverflow.com
This works perfectly well for methods like: