1. JNLP/Webstart - Setting environment variables stackoverflow.com
Is there a way via the jnlp file, to set up an environmental variable? I want to set the JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS in order to do some LTW with aspectj. Thanks
2. AOP with Local Variable Annotations stackoverflow.com
I want to use local variable annotations to do better AOP. One idea is to implement the Future<T> concept with a proxy using an annotation.
3. AspectJ pointcut on method variable, is it possible? stackoverflow.com
I have been using AspectJ for a while and it works great on object scope fields containing annotations. I just ran into a situation where I want to annotate a variable ...
4. AspectJ Pointcut to introspect a local method code and print a variable inside local method stackoverflow.com
I am trying to write a pointcut and advice which could print a string from following method -
5. Proceed with variable arguments with AspectJ stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to normalize URIs across an application using AspectJ. I'm catching every call that is made to a method passing in a java.net.URI parameter using this code: