1. Load time weaving in AspectJ using aop.xml stackoverflow.com
From what I understand, for load time weaving to work using an aop.xml file, it must be placed in META-INF. Is there a way to get around this and use an ...
2. AspectJ - Compile-time vs load-time weaving stackoverflow.com
I am having trouble understanding aspectJ's compile-time and load-time weaving and figuring out what to use(and how to use ajc) to compile and build my project. Here's my project structure:-
3. External AOP (like AspectJ) weaving for .net? stackoverflow.com
I want to do trace logging in a program by weaving in proxies in the IL. What are some current frameworks that are good for this? (Most of the ones I've ...
4. AspectJ - Load-time weaving, privileged aspect and pointcut on private method of JRE class stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to set pointcut on private method java.net.AbstractSocketImpl.connectToAddress(..) and I want to use load-time weaving. This is my test code:
5. AspectJ load time weaving, point cut not working with superclass call stackoverflow.com
I've ran into a very strange issue with AspectJ using load time weaving. My goal was simple: intercept setter calls on my domain objects and do some extra work on the ...