1. "org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: unknown" when calling web service with Java stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to call a web service with a Java client. The WSDL looks like this: http://pastebin.com/m13124ba
2. org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must contain the local name, Envelope , but found html stackoverflow.com
What could be the reason for the following exception from Axis... Http verion used was 1.0. Read this could be solved if the following property is set stub._getServiceClient().getOptions(). ...
3. AXIS2 issue. Receiving rg.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Expected a text token, got START_ELEMENT stackoverflow.com
I have created a web service, which returns a custom object. I tested the web service using a stand alone java program as well as SOAP UI. It works properly. However, ...
Hi, I am getting an SOAP fault org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service not found operation terminated !! during the invocation of Service. Although port defined in the wsdl is up. tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:9129 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN Is there any problem in wsdl file....
5. org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: argument type mismatch coderanch.com
Hi , We are trying to run a axis 2 1.2 application. We have also shown the corresponding log below. We get the exception mentioned in the subject. 2007-07-18 15:04:06,091 CalloutReactor INFO session - session stats: empty/ create/s=0 get/s=0 destroy/s=0 2007-07-18 15:04:06,091 CalloutReactor INFO session - multicasting DiscoveryMessage:0016768aeea4:soapServer:252:172.21.143.175:39366 2007-07-18 15:04:16,087 CalloutReactor INFO session - session stats: empty/ create/s=0 get/s=0 destroy/s=0 2007-07-18 ...
6. axis2.AxisFault: Connection aborted by peer coderanch.com
7. Axis2 - AxisFault, Could not retrieve method "getXyzServiceInfo". coderanch.com
8. org.apache.axis2.AxisFault on Client calling service coderanch.com
Hi All, I'm currently using axis2 to provide web services. I created a client to call one of my web services and got the following error:- org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Problem with saving document at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430) On debugging, I found that before the service returned, the xml result looked ok. On the service return the above error occurred?
9. axis2: set SC_BAD_REQUEST with AxisFault coderanch.com
Hi Peer, Thanks again for your reply, and sorry for the late response, I've only now managed to log onto my machine and saw your reply. I had tried what you mentioned but strangely, it's still not working - this is the response I'm getting.
10. axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError coderanch.com
12. org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unexpected EOF; was expecting a close tag coderanch.com
Hi All, I'm trying to create some web services using Axis2 version:1.5 I have created a client that attempts to make a call to my webservice using the axis2 generated stub (i.e. MyServiceStub.java). MyServiceStub.java env = toEnvelope(getFactory(_operationClient.getOptions().getSoapVersionURI()), saveEvent42, optimizeContent(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://my.common.webservice/", "saveEvent"))); //adding SOAP soap_headers _serviceClient.addHeadersToEnvelope(env); // create message context with that soap envelope _messageContext.setEnvelope(env); _operationClient.addMessageContext(_messageContext); _operationClient.execute(true); I debuged the stub and ...
13. org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: 0 >= 0 coderanch.com
14. [AXIS 1.4] Get multiple Faults in a catch AxisFault block coderanch.com
Hi, I'm using a webservice that can throw multiple exceptions in the same response :
15. axis2.AxisFault: Connection aborted by peer forums.oracle.com