1. Is the email@example.com mailing list, um, dead? stackoverflow.com
firstname.lastname@example.org I've successfully subscribed to it, but nobody seems to be answering any questions there.
2. what's the best way to consume an axis 1.3 web service using visual studio 2005 in c++ stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to consume an axis web service in VS 2005 & unmanaged c++.. The inbuilt sproxy.exe in VS falls over with a namespace error as the input/output namespaces are different.. ...
3. Axis C++ Calculator sample not working on Linux stackoverflow.com
I have followed the calculator sample tutorial and cannot get the the calculator client working, the problem appears on the server side. I am working on Linux, I am using:
4. How to implement C++ Axis as Client coderanch.com
Hi there, I download Tomcat and Axis to host webservice. I, then, download Axis1.5 for C++. I used C++ as webservices consumer. So I used WSDL2CPPws to generate the client code. I use MS Dev Studio to compile and copy the output to axis C++ bin to run from there. All C++ dynamic library such as AxisCleint.dll HTTPChannel.dll, etc are local ...
5. Help needed in Configuring Apache Axis C++ coderanch.com
This forum deals mostly with Tomcat and Apache HTTPD (commonly called, just 'Apache'). I doubt you'll find much help for anything related to Axis here (especially the C++ version). Since Axis is a web service engine, I'm going to try moving this to our Web Services forum. Also: I did do a little work with Axis C++ a couple years back ...
6. how to access SCA c++ componet via web service?(about SCA, AXIS2/C) coderanch.com
Now I have a simple SCA C++ component named Calculator. I just can access the simple component locally. I want to define the SCA component binding with web service, so I add the below code in the Calculator.composite.