1. jax-ws mtom sample code (service + Client) need.. SIMPLE one stackoverflow.com
I looking for a simple , working sample mtom sample code (service + Client) either using jax-ws RI or Axis 2 based. I googled the world only to find ...
2. C# client of Axis2 web service complains "but expected 'text/xml'" stackoverflow.com
My C# sample client ASP.NET program successfully runs a call in my Axis2 server but the client does not seem to like the response. I get: Client found response content type of 'multipart/related; ...
3. MTOM Java WebServices authentication stackoverflow.com
Im looking for a simple and secure way to authenticate users throug axis2/mtom webservice... Something like http authentication... or session cookie auth. A live example will help me a lot. I have this webservice ...
4. Sending MTOM request to a AXIS2 Web Service from Dot Net application. stackoverflow.com
I need to send MTOM request (having file to checked in to Documentum location), to a AXIS2 Web Service. The service has identified, two types of transfer mode, 64bit encoding and ...
5. Axis 2 - MTOM Service problem coderanch.com
Hi, I have written a webservice which takes in a paramter (file name with path) and returns its binary data within a DataHandler OMText data = l_objFactory.createOMText(new DataHandler(new FileDataSource(new File(p_sFileName))), true); l_objResponse.addChild(data); The WSDL goes as follows:
6. Axis2: MTOM and Rampart coderanch.com
7. MTOM content transfer - Axis2 coderanch.com
8. Client for MTOM content transfer in Axis2 coderanch.com
9. MTOM not working in Axis2 coderanch.com
I am trying to transfer content using MTOM (in Axis2). For this I have added the following entry to services.xml
10. Axis2 client reading MTOM objects. coderanch.com