1. Passing parameters to AXIS web service stackoverflow.com
I have an AXIS servlet which deployed on an apache tomcat server on windows.
2. Can all parameters from axis2.xml be overridden in services.xml stackoverflow.com
I've trying to move parameters from axis2.xml to be specific to a single service by putting them in services.xml I've tried this by moving false and it doesn't work. Any tips on what I'm ...
3. Inheritance on method parameters not working stackoverflow.com
I have a test web service with following methods & classes,
Note: Method is annotated with @WebMethod, @WebParam annotations, so is web ...
4. Making input parameter compulsory in a webservice (using AXIS2) stackoverflow.com
I am using AXIS2 Framework for creating and accesing a webservice. Using Axis2 everything is fine for me. But i have a requirement that when i access thsi webserivce through soapui ...
5. axis2 webservice send operation and parameters in URL stackoverflow.com
I am using Axis2 emebedded in our web application. is it possible to send the operation and parameters in the URL itself to test it locally. If so what needs to ...
6. problem with passing numeric parameter to web service from java client stackoverflow.com
i try to passing numeric parameter to a web service that receive the value and return it back. this is the snippet of the web method :
7. Axis2 web services produce error when using two Calendar type parameter stackoverflow.com
I created web service using Axis2(1.5.4) which one of the web method have java.util.Calendar as parameter type(there's two java.util.Calendar parameter, and a String and int parameter). Then I create a web-service ...
8. Axis 1.4 generating too many parameters in the constructor stackoverflow.com
I am using the Axis 1.4 wsdl2java tool to generate stub java classes for this wsdl The problem is the tool generates a constructor in TransactionSearchBasic that exceeds Java's ...
9. Testing simple webservice with Axis2 which takes Map as a parameter stackoverflow.com
I have created a simple WebService which just prints the value of input.
10. Multiple parameters in a Axis webservice client stackoverflow.com
This is my first time writing a web service client, it's funny, I have already written a webservice;) Anyways, I am using axis to invoke the WS by following code
11. Complex parameters in axis2 web services forums.netbeans.org
csaffi Joined: 18 May 2009 Posts: 39 Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:33 am Post subject: Complex parameters in axis2 web services Hi everybody, I'm developing a web ...
12. Complex parameters in axis2 web services forums.netbeans.org
csaffi Joined: 18 May 2009 Posts: 39 Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:26 pm Post subject: Complex parameters in axis2 web services Hi everybody, I'm developing a web ...
13. Axis: Instantiating class with parameters coderanch.com
Hi, I'm new to web services and Axis, I don't quite understand the workings yet, and hope I can explain myself clearly. I'm using a wsdd file to inform the Axis server which class to instantiate when it receives a method call. The class contains the method logic for dealing with the call. These methods need to connect to databases and ...
14. Parameter order reversed when using Mule and Axis for a web service coderanch.com
15. Axis rejects int parameter coderanch.com
=703 [AWT-EventQueue-0] [ NSStack] DEBUG - NSPush (32) =703 [AWT-EventQueue-0] [ DeserializationContext] DEBUG - Exit: DeserializationContext::startElement() =703 [AWT-EventQueue-0] [ DeserializationContext] DEBUG - Enter: DeserializationContext::endElement(, faultstring) =703 [AWT-EventQueue-0] [ ProjectResourceBundle] DEBUG - org.apache.axis.i18n.resource::handleGetObject(popHandler00) =703 [AWT-EventQueue-0] [ DeserializationContext] DEBUG - Popping handler org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleDeserializer@111bfbc =703 [AWT-EventQueue-0] [ ProjectResourceBundle] DEBUG - org.apache.axis.i18n.resource::handleGetObject(setValueInTarget00) =703 [AWT-EventQueue-0] [ DeserializerImpl] DEBUG - Set value transactionId is not a valid ...
16. Axis 1.4 does not validate input parameters? coderanch.com
Hi, I am new to Axis and not so old with Web Services as well. I created a XSD and a WSDL and subsequently generated the Java code using WSDL2JAVA utility provided by Axis. The XSD portion is given below : .................
17. Axis2 parameter ordering is wrong when not all elements are not passed coderanch.com
Hi I'm using Axis2 for my webservices. My service has 5 parameters: -
18. [AXIS2] what's the problem with parameter useOriginalwsdl ? coderanch.com
I change the autogenerated http://127.0.0.1/SNMP/services/Eco?wsdl by my own wsdl , but it's only a minimun changes. Then, I do the same steps to test a client, and in server it appears the faultm (in client: axisfault:unkown / getInBoundFaultFromMessageContext) [ERROR] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCUtil.invokeServiceClass(RPCUtil.java:194) at org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(RPCMessageReceiver.java:102) at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.java:40) at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:114) at ...
19. adding parameters to call an operation using axis clent coderanch.com
20. multiple response parameters in apache axis are not all not returned java-forums.org
multiple response parameters in apache axis are not all not returned Hi all, I'm having an issue parsing a soap response message with multiple output parameters: An example of the soap response msg (notice it contains 4 sub nodes) Java Code: