1. axis2 "unexpected subelement value" stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to use Axis2 to connect to a SOAP webservice. This was previously working in Axis 1, but 2 is causing problems. I've regenerated the Java code using
2. How to write a program to generate the Envelope using OMFactory? stackoverflow.com
For sending binary data to a webservice, I wrote below code to generate the envelope.
3. How to handle OMElement at serverside using MTOM-XOP concept? stackoverflow.com
Iam able to upload the image using MTOM-XOP by value concept.After that I tried to upload the same image using MTOM-XOP by Reference concept (XOP:Include).Iam able to write the Client program ...
4. Axis2 : four ways to create clients stackoverflow.com
There are 4 ways to create Clients in Axis 2 as shown
5. Axis2 AXIOM Serialization stackoverflow.com
I am trying to serialize a simple POJO into an AXIOM OMElement, for using with Axis2 web services. The POJO stores a String, an Enum and an Object value. While the String and ...
6. Howto Access Username Token Inside Axis2/C Web Service Handler stackoverflow.com
I need to access Username security token inside my axis2/c web service handler. I know that rampart/c does it by password/ authentication callbacks. My service handler needs to this information to ...
7. AXIOM and OMElement (Axis2) coderanch.com
- hi, i' m writing an XSD that represents a student. In my OO hierarchy I have a base type called StudentType and 3 subtypes (goodstudent, badstudent, direStudent - subclasses in OO). can i define this is XSD using xsd:extension - i think i can also if i'm using axis 2 to create my WS then i will use OMElement, OMElement ...
8. Doubt in Axiom (Axis2) coderanch.com
Hello all, I am a new pie to web services. I am having a web services which return a datahandler of a file.I am using Axiom databinding. I tried to consume the service by using Axiom client. Is there any possible way for me to get datahandler object from the response object from my client?? please help me Thanks in advance ...
10. Apache Axis / Axiom Question coderanch.com
I am currently using axis 1.5.1. in my product and axiom has been upgraded to 1.2.9 (from 1.2.8). Do you know if this is complatible as now for messages that have a large response (50k+) I get a stackoverflow error thrown. Have no idea why as with axiom 1.2.8 had no issues. Any ideas anyone? Thanks
I am trying to run the axiom StockQuoteService sample as provided in the axis2-1.2 download. the AXIOMClient.java runs fine under tomcat 6.x and jre 6.x on my PC. After that I try to deploy the StockQuoteService.aar file on the tomcat running in a solaris m/c. The version of tomcat, jre are the same. I matched all the axis2*.jars and the axiom-*.jars ...
12. Axis2 simple Axiom service forums.oracle.com
I found the answer to my issue: After checking that the file was compiled and located at the correct place I tried modifying the following parameter in the services.xml file: