1. Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/apache/axis2/transport/SimpleAxis2Server (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0 stackoverflow.com
I'm having problem deploying Axis2 v1.5.3 on my 64 bit Solaris 9 OS, I wonder what should I do in order to successfully run this Axis2 instance with JDK 6 ? in ...
2. Migration from Axis1.0 version to Axis2.0 version stackoverflow.com
Currently I am using Axis1 and axis2 both for JAVA now i want to migrate totally on axis 2.0 version, i have changed all axis 1.0 version jars into axis2.0 version ...
3. How to upgrade the Axis2 Support version used by Netbeans forums.netbeans.org
Hi All, Is there a way of upgrading the Axis2 support version (1.2) using by Netbeans 6.5.1? I require Axis2-1.5 for my development. Please provide me with a feedback on this. ...
4. Axis and HTTP version coderanch.com
5. Client using different Axis version, ok? coderanch.com
6. AXIS Version Issue coderanch.com
Hi, I have recieved a WSDL for a deployed service. When i used AXIS version 1.1, i get the files and operation name along with "_"(for ex, if entry is like this in xsd file ,
7. most current version of Axis? coderanch.com
8. A version of Axis2 that uses commons-httpclient-2.0.jar? coderanch.com
Is there a version of Axis2 that uses commons-httpclient-2.0.jar instead of 3.1? We are using 2.0 and are unable to update at the time being. I already learned the Axis2 api and wrote some code, so I would hate to lose all of this and go to the weblogic generated stubs and api.
10. Does the latest version of Eclipse support Axis2 1.5? coderanch.com
11. Exact versions to run webservice+axis2 coderanch.com