1. Get rid of client-config.wsdd in Axis stackoverflow.com
I am setting up my test environment and I need to programmatically register my handler/transport instead of using a client-config.wsdd:
Would you ...
2. Can Axis Client-Config.wsdd config be picked up from JBoss? stackoverflow.com
I have a client for a 3rd party webservice that had to be created using the Azis WSDL2Java tool. Every web request must be encrypted using an Encryption handler provided ...
3. Can not deploy apache axis web service in server-config.wsdd stackoverflow.com
4. Axis's WSDD coderanch.com
5. Set documentation with Axis WSDD coderanch.com
6. Apache Axis WSDD Format coderanch.com
7. generate AXIS server-config.wsdd ? coderanch.com
8. Apache AXIS server-config.wsdd. coderanch.com
So I want to use my web service automatically without having to explicitly run an Admin tool to deploy it to Axis. The integration guide that comes with Axis says that by default the engine looks for a WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd file. I put my service definition in there. Deployed it in my app server (Resin 3.x) and I get a SOAP service ...
9. Axis client-config.wsdd help coderanch.com
Hi guys, I'm having a little trouble. We intend to use our client stubs for a variety of functionality. However, each feature which intends to use them may have their own configuration (i.e. their own handler etc). At the moment we are using the default client-config.wsdd file:
10. deploy.wsdd >> symbols Axis engine coderanch.com
Hi All Why >> symbols appear in type mapping qname in deploy.wsdd, when we generate code using WSDL2Java Apache Axis 1.4
11. JBOSS + AXIS and server-config.wsdd coderanch.com
I have an archive - rbank.ear. I want this archove to deploy to JBOSS and AXIS and use its srvices. rbank.ear consist of: META-INF rbank.jar rbank.wsr I have two questions: 1) How to generate server-config.wsdd for AXIS ( then put it to \jboss\server\all\deploy\axis.war\WEB-INF\ ) 2) Why when I put all classes from my rbank.ear to \jboss\server\all\deploy\axis.war\WEB-INF\classes + put old server-config.wsdd and ...
12. Axis wsdd coderanch.com
If I have a service class communicating with a client via Axis web service. I want to know what do I need to put in the
14. removing client-config.wsdd from axis.jar forums.oracle.com
Hello I am working with websphere and under the WEB-INF/lib folder i have axis.jar. This jar contains client-config.wsdd file. This is causing some problems and now im told to remove client-config.wsdd file out of axis.jar and deploy it directly to