1. JAXB XmlID and XmlIDREF annotations (Schema to Java) stackoverflow.com
I am exposing a web service using CXF. I am using the @XmlID and @XmlIDREF JAXB annotations to maintain referential integrity of my object graph during marshalling/unmarshalling. The WSDL rightly contains elements ...
2. Bean-To-XML annotations: how to process nested structure stackoverflow.com
For bean->xml convertion in webservices we use Aegis from CXF (it is jaxb-compatible, as I understand). This is my type:
3. Multiple @WebService annotations in JAX-WS / CXF stackoverflow.com
I am trying to implement minor versions in JAX-WS as follows:
4. Annotated beans not getting injected for JAX-RS CXF service stackoverflow.com
I have a CXF RESTful service which is working just fine. Problem is when I try to inject my DAO using an annotation:
It's not getting injected. My ...
5. WebResult vs RequestWrapper Annotations with Polymophism stackoverflow.com
I have a class such as the following:
And two classes that inherit from that:
6. WSDL2Java with CXF without annotations stackoverflow.com
I have an issue with CXF and have been looking in the doc but did not find how to do it, I am probably missing something, I am a beginner. I am ...
8. CXF-java2wsdl-plugin not importing external schema defined in @XmlSchema annotation stackoverflow.com
I'm using the cxf-java2ws-plugin to generate a WSDL file from JAX-WS annotated classes. For my data objects; I'm specifying the fact that an external schema file already exists (by adding an ...
9. JAX-RS annotations stackoverflow.com
I want to learn Restful web service using Apache CXF. Could you please suggest any resource to refer to except for the official CXF site? Where can I learn all those ...
10. Could I add XmlAdapter to JAXB from runtime (w/o annotation)? stackoverflow.com
11. externally create jaxb annotations for class stackoverflow.com
So, usually I apply JAXB annotations in the code as follows:
Foo is a ...