1. WSDL2Java for overloaded methods? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to run WSDL2Java (Apache CXF) on a WSDL that contains overloaded methods (same method name, different parameters). It seems to me like I need to write either ...
2. Importing a WebService: stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to import the following web service: http://www.biomart.org/biomart/martwsdl Using curl for the service getResistry() : everything is OK:
3. CXF: Cloneable classes from wsdl2java? stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to have CXF's wsdl2java emit cloneable classes? Maybe via some option or a plug-in? What I need to do is copy by value a rather complex schema structure ...
4. Apache CXF 2.3.0 WSDLToJava problem stackoverflow.com
I'm trying out apachecxf 2.3.0 and i'm having problems using the wsdlToJava tool. No matter what, i get an WSDLToJava Error: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException. Tried an older version 2.1 and it works fine ...
5. Two classes have the same xml type name stackoverflow.com
When I try to publish my Workspace in RAD, I get this error "Two classes have the same xml type name", probably because the same class name exists in the same ...
6. Bundling wsdl in jar with CXF wsdl2java stackoverflow.com
I'm working on an implementation that will use a wsdl that I have gotten from a vendor. Our project is running on Spring and CXF, and I'd like to create a ...
7. Why this Ant/Ivy integration of CXF WSDLToJava does not work? stackoverflow.com
8. JaxWsDynamicClientFactory.newInstance().createClient() and wsdl2Java inconsistencies stackoverflow.com
So I'm trying to use JaxWsDynamicClientFactory to dynamically create the SEI classes. Running the below code
generates classes: com.mycompany.project.service.GetProducts com.mycompany.project.service.GetStatus running:
generates classes com.mycompany.project.service.ServiceInterface com.mycompany.project.service.GetProducts com.mycompany.project.service.GetStatus com.mycompany.project.service.impl.ServiceInterface Furthermore, when I try to call
9. Set Java Compliance Level in CXF wsdl2java stackoverflow.com
I’m brand new to CXF and am trying to create a client from WSDL. I have used Metro and Axis in the past. I downloaded apache-cxf-2.3.3 and used wsdl2java ...
10. Using wsdl2java to generate stub with PROPER async support stackoverflow.com
Lets say I have a service with ONLY one method:
11. CXF Wsdl2Java Best Practice stackoverflow.com
I'm currently using cxf 2.4.0 and my code is a caller to a webservice. I was able to generate the client side java files using the cxf plugin in Maven. ...
12. Does Apache CXF support "output only" services? If so, how do you get wsdl2java to handle it? stackoverflow.com
While using Apache CXF, I'd like to define a port type like this:
13. WSDL conversion to Java stackoverflow.com
I have to convert a WSDL to java classes for creating WS server and that WSDL uses RPC/encoded. This encoding is not supported in cxf or in JWS 2.0. So I have commmented ...
14. JAX-WS and apache CXF wsdl2js stackoverflow.com
I've a WS with JAX-WS and this WSDL
15. PortType operation input name missing in WSDL stackoverflow.com
I have a WSDL where portType-operation-input-name is missing.Everything else is fine.I am using WSDL2JAVA from Ant task using CXF.
16. change package of generated jaxb class stackoverflow.com
I have the following data type defined in a wsdl:
17. Integer to int using jaxb stackoverflow.com
I have a weird situation where the getter in a class returns a primitive int type, and the setter takes a Integer class. When jaxb unmarshals an element to this class, it ...
18. problem in CXF creating webservice using wsdl2java coderanch.com
19. Problem with CXF wsdl2java coderanch.com
20. Issues with CXF WSDL2Java coderanch.com
I have a web service that I have been using for that last few years using Axis2. We are now converting our web service client to CXF. I get the following error when I try and generate the java client using WSDL2Java from CXF. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am using version 2.2.9 of CXF WSDLToJava Error: Non-unique body parts! ...
21. can we generate java classes using wsdl2java cxf command to specific targetNamespace coderanch.com
hi all, I have written a service interface like below: @SOAPBinding(parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE) @WebResult(targetNamespace = "http://service.ws.sample.com/", partName = "parameters", name = "MatchedCustomer") @WebMethod public MatchedCustomer addDetails( @WebParam(targetNamespace = "http://service.ws.sample.com/", name = "requestDetails") Request request,@WebParam(targetNamespace = "http://service.ws.sample.com/", name = "headerInfoDetails", header = true) HeaderInfo headerInfo ) throws CustomException; Here addDetails service method takes two arguments : com.sample.ws.entities.Request Class and com.sample.ws.common.HeaderInfo Class When ...