1. WS-securitypolicy in cxf-bc deploy in servicemix stackoverflow.com
I was wondering if it is possible to build a cxf-bc with WS-SecurityPolicy instead of just the WS-Security. WS-SecurityPolicy seems to be a more elegant solution since everything is in ...
2. Error while trying to deploy Web service proj(created using eclips 3.5 + CXF 2.2) in Web logic 10.0 stackoverflow.com
When I try to deploy my web service application in WL10 i get the following error.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to access unsupported property javax.xml.stream.supportDTDI tried JBoss 4.0 and the same worked ...
3. How to deploy JbossWS CXF within a web-application stackoverflow.com
When I deploy my webapplication on a JBoss app-server it fails to deploy the webservice. I am using the top-down approach and generated the necessary files with wsconsume.bat from my wsdl- ...
4. Deploying Apache CXF webservice on Jboss5.1.0 throws exception stackoverflow.com
I am trying to deploy web service built using APACHE-CXF on Jboss5.1.0. It throws the following exception :
5. socket closed trying to connect to Axis2 web service deployed on weblogic stackoverflow.com
I have an application that is using Apache CXF to communicate with Axis2 web service. On the test environment everything went smoothly, moving to the production environment the following exception occurs:
6. Dynamic Web Service generation and deployment ( cxf + weblogic ) stackoverflow.com
i have a system with some database tables and some dynamic generated views. When a view is created at runtime i need to create a webservice that exposes some operations on the ...
7. same java source, unable to deploy from different machines stackoverflow.com
I have the following error in a war deployed to a tomcat host.
8. deploying cxf web app stackoverflow.com
got this error while deploying my cxf web app.I could not find the file that cannot read while deploying. I tried on remote debugging but it's not workng also.Does anyone know ...