1. Enum "does not have a no-arg default constructor" with Jaxb and cxf stackoverflow.com
A client is having an issue running java2ws on some of their code, which uses & extends classes that are consumed from my SOAP web services. Confused yet? :) I'm exposing a ...
2. What do I need to do to accept an array parameter in webservice? stackoverflow.com
WS to make a web service. As parameters I am taking in two strings and an array of a objects whose type are a class in my project. I have the ...
3. Why doesn't JAXB handle namespaced child elements properly? stackoverflow.com
I'm using JAXB with a CXF Web Service. When I pass:
to the Unmarshaller, the properties pdfAKonvertierung und signaturTyp are both null in my Object. But if I pass:
4. How do I get CXF to understand a Map
5. dateTime marschelling in JBoss6 /CXF stackoverflow.com
I face a problem a Webservice in JBoss6 using CXF. This code was running fine in JBoss5. In the wsdl, we have a xsd:dateTime that we map via jaxb binding to ...
6. XmlJavaTypeAdapter with CXF and JAX-WS stackoverflow.com
I have a class X which is used in a Service interface of a Web service built with Apache CXF and JAX-WS. This class X has no default constructor and I ...
7. Problem with jaxb unmarshal collection stackoverflow.com
I have this problem trying to unmarshall json from rest webservice (cxf). I'm using JAXB and EclipseLink. The entity is mapped like that:
8. cxf: generate jaxb constructor with arguments stackoverflow.com
Is there a way in CXF to generate JAXB classes with full constructors (i.e., with the members of the class as arguments)?
9. Registering XmlAdapter globally for any classes in different packages stackoverflow.com
I'm using CXF 2.4 with JAXB. Could I have a global XmlAdapter for all instances of my owm class (e.g. LWDate)? I wrote a class:
Right now I have ...
10. cxf jax-rs: How to get basic types marshalled as XML? stackoverflow.com
I have a cxf JAX-RS service which looks something like the one below. When I submit a request with requested type "application/xml" I would expect that cxf automatically converts my return ...