1. CXF autogenerated wsdl stackoverflow.com
I am developing webservices usin CXF-WS 2.2.1. I had developed and tested the services earlier but now the generated wsdl is different from the earlier one here is the old one
2. How do I change the address used by a CXF Web Service to one different than the one specified in the wsdl file? stackoverflow.com
I've got it working when I get the wsdl based on configuration, but I'd like to just tell it to use a specific address for the service call and use a ...
3. WSDL PolicyReference to an external file stackoverflow.com
I'm getting some errors when I try to deploy a web service generated using CXF's wsdl2java to generate the Java code from a WSDL file. I've managed to trace the ...
4. can wsdl generated from java web service using apache cxf be similarly implemented as a .net web service stackoverflow.com
i have a web service implemented in java using apache cxf and spring. But the requirement is the same i need that service to be implemented in .net and use ...
5. What annotation/property defines the wsdl:definitions section of a wsdl in Jaxb? stackoverflow.com
We're using apache cxf 2.2.2 with JaxB and I need to change the wsdl:definitions name of an exported wsdl to something else. Does anyone know how I could change it, ...
6. How can I check the validity of a wsdl because i got IllegalAnnotationsException? stackoverflow.com
I have generated a java package with the wsdl2java CXF command. Now i want to deploy the wsdl to the tomcat server but I got these errors in logs when i ...
7. EodData wsdl java connection stackoverflow.com
I am stuck trying to figure out how to initiate a WSDL connection with EodData.com the wsdl address is
I am using CXF to create a client connection:
8. Dynamic invocation of WSDL 2.0 described service stackoverflow.com
I am building a system in Java/Groovy that involves dynamic invocation of Web services. I use JAX-WS to invoke a service with a WSDL 1.1 interface, but I could not find ...
9. Web-Service: JAX-WS, CXF, WSDL... What's that all about? stackoverflow.com
Sorry fot his newbie question. But I really need a start on this one. I want to access a webservice in my JEE project. This webservice offers a WSDL file. So I ...
10. cxf / jaxb complex types stackoverflow.com
I use CXF to generate the classes from WSDL but I don't know how to access the following field :
The resulting class is :
11. how to hide WSDL using CXF stackoverflow.com
i have developed a Java Web service using CXF, and Spring. due to security reasons, i would like to hide the WSDL, though the WS will still be available. is there a way ...
12. CXF code first service, WSDL generation; soap:address changes? stackoverflow.com
I have a simple Java interface/implementation I am exposing via CXF. I have a jaxws element in my Spring configuration file like this:
13. Apache CXF: adding custom documentation in the WSDL? stackoverflow.com
I'm currently learning Apache CXF. When CXF is generating a WSDL file from a Pojo, is there a way (a java annotation ?) to add a custom documentation to the WSDL ...
14. Accept any name as XML element - JAXB, CXF stackoverflow.com
I have a XML document, element
15. Understanding Apache CXF wsdl2js: 'operation has more than one output part' stackoverflow.com
Although quite experienced with REST APIs, I'm just getting started with WSDL and other older-style web services layers. I'm investigating 3 different WSDL->JS libraries.
16. CXF web service works correctly, but I can't get its wsdl from the cxf web site stackoverflow.com
I have a Java project in which I a writing the pom.xml, beans.xml and wsdl file and generating the code using Maven. Then, after completing the code, I am able to ...
17. wsdl created by apache cxf connection refused stackoverflow.com
i have created a wsdl file which on testing on web services explorer gave me the msg
IWAB0381Ibut on trying to invoke the ...
18. JAXB, CXF: There's no ObjectFactory with an @XmlElementDecl for the element ... with stackoverflow.com
I'm creating a WSDL first webservice with JAXB and CXF. I do not own the WSDL, so I cannot make changes to it. I'm using ftp://ftp.ihe.net/TF_Implementation_Material/ITI/wsdl/PIXManager.wsdl as my WSDL. ...
19. Can't access the wsdl using ApacheCXF dosgi stackoverflow.com
I'm using Apache CXF D-OSgi and Eclipse Equinox as my development environment, I register the service, but I can't open the wsdl page in IE. The service register codes are below:
20. Java - Apache CXF Load WSDL From Jar stackoverflow.com
I am using Apache CXF to connect to a SOAP API. I've saved the WSDL in my Eclipse project and I want to load this. My project looks like this:
21. WSDL file for Apache CXF with "any xml" body stackoverflow.com
Background: I'm developing web-service which communicates over WS-Management protocol. The original WSDL from here http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/06/management/wsman.wsdl looks like:
22. Accessing SOAP web service with incorrect wsdl stackoverflow.com
Background:I need to consume an existing web service (SOAP over http) that has a couple of issues: 1) The wsdl on the server doesn't even resemble the web service as described in ...
23. JMS webservice. unable to view the WSDL stackoverflow.com
I registered one web service using JMS transport. Registration was done using java and cxf. JMS used is active MQ. And the registration was successful as the registration code executed successfully. But I want ...
24. CXF generated WSDL doesn't contain WS-SecurityPolicy definition stackoverflow.com
I would like to use WS-Security to protect my web service. I'm using CXF to expose my endpoint, and use WSDL generation from Java code (aka CXF code first service). This tutorial ...
25. use original wsdl to generate wsdl in CXF stackoverflow.com
Can any one please let me know what is the method to generate WSDL in
26. How to have Java classes generated from WSDL implement an interface stackoverflow.com
Our main wsdl has a series of wsdl imports. Each sub-wsdl imports common.xsd and defines the request and reply objects for a particular operation. I want the request objects in each of ...
27. CXF/JAXB Code-first service: modify XMLSchemaType of inputs stackoverflow.com
I am working on a CXF/JAXB code-first web service. I would like to be able to modify the WSDL definitions of some of the inputs. For example, given the following interface snippet:
28. CXF supports wsdl 2.0? coderanch.com
hi guys, thanks for answering. the wsdl has no errors, so i checked the latest code distribution (apache-cxf-2.2.3-src) as you suggested and here's what i found: the problem is with a list called "serviceList" that is being filled in WSDLToJavaContainer by the following code: List
29. Doubt on WSDL checkin and proxy creation in cxf coderanch.com
Hi everyone, We have a requirement where we need to create web service consumer from thirdy WSDL and we are trying to achieve this by re-using CXF web services stack. I am new to CXF and have very basic knowledge of it. I have written a very simple program using CXF where I read WSDL and create DynamicClient out of it ...
30. CXF, WSDL, and SecurityPolicy problems with "None of the policy alternatives can be satisfied." coderanch.com
I'm trying to implement a web service using Eclipse Indigo and CXF 2.x with Java 1.6 and I keep bombing out when I try to run and test the client locally through Eclipse. In the console, I keep getting an error message about "None of the policy alternatives can be satisfied" and so far there has been absolutely nobody capable of ...