1. How to use concurrently different version of the same classes stackoverflow.com
I have to provide an interface to a set of web services for which I have generated the code stubs and object binding. Many of the transactions share a common ...
2. Empty elements for primitve datatypes forbidden in XSD stackoverflow.com
I encountered a parsing error with Apache CXF while processing a webservice response. What it comes down to is an empty element being returned:
The element definition is as follows:
3. How to merge common parts of WSDL and XSD from different services? stackoverflow.com
I have to interact with a set of web-services that each come with their own WSDL and XSD. The XSD are sometimes merged in a single file sometimes spread along ...
4. generate xsd from xml stackoverflow.com
I need a tool to automatically generate an xsd from an xml file. Are there tools that do this? How does it work? Thanks!
5. Xsd choice in wsdl producing error stackoverflow.com
I'm currently working on a wsdl/soap project using Java/apache cxf. In the wsdl file, the xsd part includes a xsd external file.
6. CXF java2ws: how to include external xsd files? stackoverflow.com
I generate WSDL files for several web services (from the server service definitions) where I have already XML schemas (*.XSD) for the beans used as parameters. How do I tell java2ws ...
7. How do you call a web service in Java with only XSD and NO WSDL? stackoverflow.com
I have a web service outside of my company that provides no WSDL for their service. They do provide:
8. Hand-crafted WSDL from XSD fails in CXF: the namespace on the "QueryResponse" element, is not a valid SOAP version stackoverflow.com
I have a web service that follows some of the semantics of a SOAP service, but they don't provide a WSDL for said service. Instead, they provide an XSD, by ...
9. Apache CXF wsdl does not include any data type definition stackoverflow.com
I am using Apache CXF 2.4.2 for implementing a SOAP webservice. I followed/adapted the tutorial (see next link) to create a webservice by a contract.
10. webservices : Are xs:string and xsd:string are same ?? stackoverflow.com
We have developed Webservices using Apache CXF , and they are working fine . This is some part of our generated wsdl file (http://localhost:8080/MyWeb/tata/soap?wsdl).