1. Eclipse JavaEE deployment exception stackoverflow.com
2. Exception using WebService client.(MyEclipse) stackoverflow.com
I`am trying to generate web service client through MyEclipse, using my wsdl. Ive got the auto-generated classes, and I got this auto-generated example: /** * This class was generated by the JAX-WS RI. ...
3. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError when running webservice client stackoverflow.com
I'm getting the following error when I run a webservice client I've created using: eclipse, j2sdk1.4.2_13, axis1.0 and a WSDL file.
4. Using class.forname().newInstance() and "com.sun.jdi.InvocationException occurred invoking method" exception stackoverflow.com
I am using class.forname to create a new instance of class.The classname comes from a properties. Lets say i have several classes in two packages.
The following classes also exist in ...
5. Eclipse refactoring fails -> Keeps throwing exceptions! stackoverflow.com
I'm using Eclipse Helios and for every refactoring that spans multiple files it plainly fails! Nothing happens. On examining the logs here's the error that I see:
6. Unable to create editor ID org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner.PageDesignerEditor: An unexpected exception was thrown stackoverflow.com
when i added JSF support to my project, following this tutorial http://www.mkyong.com/jsf2/how-to-make-eclipse-ide-supports-jsf-2-0/ after restarting the eclipse, i am getting the error: