1. Retrieving expired objects in Ehcache stackoverflow.com
I'd like to implement the following algorythm above Ehcache :
2. what mean a element expired in Ehcache stackoverflow.com
when I use the Ehcache ,there is something that I can't understand,what means that a elements is expired,if a element is expired it means that the cache will clear the ...
3. If my Ehcache is configured with a TTL, do I need to check if a retrieved Element is expired? stackoverflow.com
I can't find this anywhere in the Ehcache docs.
Right now I'm using this code to create and configure my
4. Make EHCache expire elements which have not been accessed in a specific way stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to get EHCache to mark cache elements as expired if they have not been accessed in a particular way, within a specified amount of time. I have an automated cache-refresher ...
5. Ehcache how to remove keys when element is expired? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to get only valid objects from the cache. if I do List list = cache.getKeys(); it will return keys that are expired too. I though of adding a ...