1. Setting up ehcache replication - what multicast settings do I need? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to set up ehcache replication as documented here: http://ehcache.sourceforge.net/EhcacheUserGuide.html#id.s22.2
2. ehcache auto-discovery (via multicast) between 2 instances on the same host stackoverflow.com
I run 2 tomcat instances on the same host. Each instance runs the same web application which tries to communicate some ehcache caches via RMI replication. I use the autodiscovery configuration ...
3. ehache multicast replication not binding to correct interface stackoverflow.com
I'm attempting to configure a distributed cache across 48 hosts using RMI with multicast discovery. The hosts are all multi-homed and the problem is that some of the caches seem to ...
4. EhCache RMI Replication and Multiple NICs forums.terracotta.org
5. RMI Replication Cache Exception Handler Issue,Could anyone help? forums.terracotta.org
I'm trying RMI Replication Cache,and I have two node A and B. If my app put an element in cache of A node,EHCACHE help me to push the changes to node B. How should my app deal with RemoteException whilch could happens in RMI mechanism,such as "socket timeout" ? I register an ExceptionHandler as below ,but it doesn't work
6. Ehcache Replication coderanch.com