1. Inject EJB into domain object with Java EE 6 stackoverflow.com
How can I inject an EJB into a domain object (an JPA entity) with Java EE 6?
2. How to avoid ConcurrentModificationExceptions when using EJB3.1 @Asynchronous stackoverflow.com
[My Setup: Java EE 6 application, with EJB3.1, CDI/Weld, JSF2 running on Glassfish 3.0.1] I read some articles about the new @Asynchronous methods in EJB3.1, but none of them mentioned the dangers ...
3. How JEE6 makes the link between Observer and Observee (Observer Pattern) stackoverflow.com
I've read some blog articles about Observer pattern implementation on JEE6 and something bother me... I can't find any information atm so i ask there... I've found the following exemples:
4. How do CDI and EJB compare? interact? stackoverflow.com
I'm having a tough time understanding how the two interact and where the boundary between them lies. Do they overlap? Are there redundancies between them? I know there are annotations associated with ...
5. CDI WELD @ConversationScoped @Stateful EJB conversation.end() & @Remove SFSB stackoverflow.com
currently i am trying to remove a ConversationScoped Stateful Session Bean (SFSB). The ConversationScope is managed by the CDI Container and the lifecycle of the SFSB is managed by the EJB ...
6. @Inject, @EJB, @Local, @Remote, @LocalBean, etc... : confused? stackoverflow.com
I have the following configuration:
7. Unable to convert ejbRef for ejb stackoverflow.com
8. How to get CDI in war AND EJB running if both are bundled in an EAR stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to build an enterprise application which is assembled in an EAR. This application should contain one or more ejb-jars and one or more war's. I want to make heavily ...
10. Accessing a CDI SessionScoped bean from an EJB @Asynchronous invocation stackoverflow.com
I have a process which takes a long time to compute so it's marked as
11. Extending @Named @SessionScoped bean stackoverflow.com
I have parent class called
12. EJB 3.1 Stateful and CDI Scope Conversation stackoverflow.com
I have a
13. Use @EJB as injection annotation in Weld stackoverflow.com
I have an application which is part JavaEE (the server side) part JavaSE (the client side). As I want that client to be well architectured, I use Weld in it to ...