1. Best solution for using EJBs from Excel stackoverflow.com
We would like to give access to some of our EJBs from Excel. The goal is to give an API usable from VBA. Our EJBs are mostly Stateless Session Beans that do ...
2. EJB lookup throws error: org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: vmcid: SUN minor code: 257 completed: Maybe stackoverflow.com
When my application does EJB lookup using remote interface, I get following exception. It was working fine and in recently build something has changed which broke it.
4. Unable to catch COMM_FAILURE exception (java) stackoverflow.com
I´m communicating a standalone application with an EJB, if the server that holds the EJB is not turned on I receive a COMM_FAILURE like this one:
5. difference between CORBA,EJB and RMI coderanch.com
6. CORBA TO EJB coderanch.com
7. EJB's & CORBA coderanch.com
8. EJB talking to Corba server coderanch.com
9. why not just corba instead of ejb coderanch.com
I am confused about the technologies in using it because ejb is also for distributed and corba is distributed but i think that corba is more power full becuase it can be plug in to any where. As ejb-iiop object can not access all corba objects while corba can access all ejb objects (also ejb is not muture)can any body please ...
10. Difference between RMI, CORBA and EJB's? coderanch.com
All three technologies, RMI, CORBA and EJB's are distributed technologies, in that they can distribute an application across two or more computers. RMI is the Java facility for invoking methods on objects that live in a different VM. It is a good choice for small network-enabled programs in the client-server model. CORBA is a language-independent specification for network computing. It enumerates ...
11. CORBA ----EJB interoperability coderanch.com
12. EJB vs CORBA coderanch.com
You are comparing apples and oranges, for starters. The EJB spec, which outlines a suite of specifications for developing a multi-tiered expert system using Java, and CORBA, a platform-neutral specification for creating a distributed system, are not equivalent in any meaningful sense. In fact, you could build an EJB architecture using CORBA with no implied conflicts.
13. corba ORB not working with java 6u14 java-forums.org
14. CORBA MArshall Exception while calling EJB java-forums.org
15. Ejb and IONA Corba server forums.oracle.com
16. Ejb and IONA Corba server forums.oracle.com
17. EJB - CORBA forums.oracle.com