1. OC4J 10.1.3.4 problem with deploying multiple 2.1 EJBs stackoverflow.com
I am having troubles migrating from OC4J 10.1.2.3 to 10.1.3.1.4. The problem is for applications that have multiple EJBs (all are 2.1, no EJB 3.0). Jdeveloper will take the default ...
2. How to convert EJB3 annotations to ejb-jar.xml file configuration? stackoverflow.com
I am looking for a tool which would create ejb-jar.xml configuration file from annotated EJB3 classes. Something like XDoclet, but for annotations, not tags in comments.
3. XML using EJB 2.0 stackoverflow.com
I have a real time database which stores details of trouble tickets.I need to retrieve this information and build a dynamic XML based on it.Is it possible using EJB 2.0.?
4. Returning Handmade XML from a Simple EJB stackoverflow.com
I've create an EJB in Eclipse with a method that returns String. The String is an XML fragment made from a DOM Document. When I invoke the EJB as a web service, the ...
5. EJB 3.1 application deployed as WAR-only: What about ejb-jar.xml? stackoverflow.com
I have a JavaEE6 application, consisting of Web stuff and EJBs and which is deployed as WAR-only (using EJB3.1). The build is based on Maven. I just read about a ...
6. Where I can find a complete reference of openejb.xml? stackoverflow.com
Do anyone know where I can find a complete reference of
7. Can I dynamically discover xml files in the classpath inside an EJB 3 container? stackoverflow.com
Background: One of the components of our project operates using spring. Some SQL code is dynamically generated, based on a given XML spring configuration. At first it was fine to store all ...
8. Getting java.rmi.RemoteException: EJB Exception Eventhough classpath, XMLs, Beans are correctly defined and deployed stackoverflow.com
I am having bad time debugging with this problem. I am migrating my codes from Java 1.4 to JDK 6 and Weblogic 8.1.5 to Weblogic 10.3. I have converted the deployment ...
9. Adding sun-cmp-mappings.xml file stackoverflow.com
I am creating CMP beans using Netbeans 6.9.1.
10. Is it possible to place custom values (properties) in ejb-jar.xml? stackoverflow.com
1) We are using OpenEJB (both embedded and standalone) with a few deployed EJBs. We would like to specify some simple static business rules and values (example: icon_size=200). Normally, we would ...
11. ejb3.1 @Startup.. @Singleton .. @PostConstruct read from XML the Objects stackoverflow.com
I need to initialize a set of static String values stored in an XML files [ I know this is against the EJB spec ] as shown below since the ...
12. How to append Strings while overriding annotations on MDB using AOP (ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml)? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to override the annotations on an MDB (deployed on Jboss) using the file ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml The annotation is of the form:
13. Question about EJB 3.0 modules and xml configuration, JBoss forums.netbeans.org
My Application Server is the present stable version of JBoss. It has the advantage that for EJB 2.1/3.0, EJB's don't require reams of configuration xml, but may simply be put in ...
14. XML String to EJB coderanch.com
"2 XML string which have the data for accounts and contracts of the client and then on the other side we have a application which has front end in EJB stuff and now the problem is we need to pass those 2 XML String in that EJB application" If the xml string is just for UserInterface purpose one can have a ...
15. ejb "AdhocCountAdminBean" doesn't have a web service view in ejb-jar.xml coderanch.com
16. Web.xml java-forums.org
17. Sample build.xml file for EJB java-forums.org
18. Multiple Entries in sun-ejb-jar.xml or Dynamic annotations for Message Driven Bean? java-forums.org
I want to use Topic-Subscriber Funda. I had written ""sun-ejb-jar.xml"" which is working well for single Connection/Destination. Which worked fine.
19. Ejb-jar.xml java-forums.org
20. Can I use annotations in superclass, and .cfg.xml files in subclasses in EJB3 java-forums.org
Hi, There is a common project, to which my application is going to interact. The common application is in JPA-using annotations in the model classes. Some of the model classes in my application is going to extend the common project's model classes. But my application uses .cfg.xml files for the model classes. So do I have to change the hibernate configuration ...
21. EJB 2.1 ejb-jar.xml question forums.oracle.com